PDA

View Full Version : Selling Project Cars 2

Al Zhiemer
25-09-2017, 09:45
Well after owning the game for 3 days I have already come to the conclusion that once again, fhugtards ruin a perfectly good game. I like the licensing system and the idea of it but with so many idiots who think that the race is won on the first corner and the first lap, its just not worth the effort continually struggling to make up the points only to be continually going backwards because of idiot drivers who;

A: Think that every corner is a passing opportunity

B: Have no spacial awareness

C: No situation awareness

and

D: Pull out on the track in front of you after crashing or leaving the track

Project Cars has been and always will be nothing but a game for arcade racers. Selling and going back to iRacing where at least the racers don't try to take you out.

Great effort by #SlightlyMadStudios to get the game to where it is but I like my racing to be a little more serious than what you get on Project Cars.

Djinn
25-09-2017, 09:50
Then just wait a few weeks until all the crashkiddies got their ratings dialed down and you're good to go. :)

Dev Nibor
25-09-2017, 10:31
Exactly, giving up after only 3 days without even letting the ranking system balance itself out is pointless.
For what it's worth, I've already had very clean races the past weekend and managed to get my safety rank up to D.
Just give it some time.

Ian Bell
25-09-2017, 10:33
Feel free to sell your games quietly guys.