PDA

View Full Version : Fastest lap - yellow Flag .. no FFB on curbsl and out of track

ZIO77
25-09-2017, 09:54
Hi everyone

why not appear fastest lap during qualify and race?

I didn't never see yellow flag ...

No FFB if i go on crubs and out of track ... and no FFB in braking phase!!! I set the wheel (T150) on immersive mode with 100% on all setting to make heavy the handling .. but i don't have any feeback in this case.

How it's possible?

Leper Messiah
25-09-2017, 10:42
Hi everyone

why not appear fastest lap during qualify and race?

I didn't never see yellow flag ...

No FFB if i go on crubs and out of track ... and no FFB in braking phase!!! I set the wheel (T150) on immersive mode with 100% on all setting to make heavy the handling .. but i don't have any feeback in this case.

How it's possible?

100% across the board will deaden the subtle feelings even more (can't remember off hand what setting does this...gain I think) one setting makes the wheel "heavier" which according to the help info will make the other forces just "clip" i.e. you won't feel them.

drathuu
25-09-2017, 10:46
100% on max everything will mean having the game send max signals for the engine to do on everything.. what you will end up with is it just trying to do everything and emulating nothing - there is 1 engine, it can do one push on the wheel at a time.. so, you upping one slider will detract from the other effects - As per the text on the right..

My suggestion would be to go back to defaults .. FX will give you more curbs etc, however as its oscillating rapidly to emulate these, it has to overlay car weight etc, so you will need to balance your effects.

I checked some of the testers and noted they had to drop FX a lot.. Quote below, however this is now a month old, so not sure on anymore
"Immersive 50/50/50/8 and for the other Flavours 100/23/50/8. The settings here make the wheel manageable and anything above 14 is horrible."

ZIO77
25-09-2017, 10:54
OK i'll try new setting for the wheel

But what about the fastest lap appear and yellow flags?

Leper Messiah
25-09-2017, 18:59
OK i'll try new setting for the wheel

But what about the fastest lap appear and yellow flags?

That I'm not sure about, do you mean you did a fast lap but it didn't count?

ZIO77
25-09-2017, 19:37
That I'm not sure about, do you mean you did a fast lap but it didn't count?

just talking about who's doing fast in qualifying and racing .. like in F1 to say so.

On screen should appear that guy or cage have made a fastest lap and relative time

Example by F1 See the purple text

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6Zcn60xy9lU/maxresdefault.jpg

ZIO77
13-10-2017, 13:24
Hello

i never seen yellow flags during race when ia o human go out off the track or having an accident.... why?

Another question: the game have a lot of option for timing .. but during the race don't show the fastest lap in race (and qualify too) when a driver sign that.
I think that this feature is most important for un motorsport game!

How about this?

Thanks

ZIO77
13-10-2017, 14:20
anyone for this ??
just talking about who's doing fast in qualifying and racing .. like in F1 to say so.

On screen should appear that guy or cage have made a fastest lap and relative time

Example by F1 See the purple text

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6Zcn60xy9lU/maxresdefault.jpg

Balles
13-10-2017, 16:29
I'm pretty sure my spotter tell me the yellow flags and in which sector. I've set the spotter to always in options.

Plato99
13-10-2017, 16:38
Flags aren’t working, period. I’ve mentioned it several times.

Cholton82
13-10-2017, 20:00
It's the only thing imo that lets this game down , proper working Flags just don't seem high on the agenda , Only today I wiped myself out on a stricken car which should of had a yellow to warn it was there . I wish they would but I either think it's to complicated to add in or they don't think it's that important. On Ovals it's an absolute minimum also

Konan
13-10-2017, 20:17
They are working though...i've seen yellows several times (on the mini map)

Blake-Lee43
13-10-2017, 20:23
They are working though...i've seen yellows several times (on the mini map)

I've seen a couple of flags but they still don't work properly, I made a whole thread about it ages ago about cara being crashed or stopped around blind corners and not knowing they are there because no yellow flags are showing

Cholton82
13-10-2017, 20:24
I don't have the mini map on screen , but hand on heart I've not seen one and I'm now in the GT3 World Championships.

Konan
13-10-2017, 20:26
So it's the opposite of what happened in Pcars1?
I never saw a yellow flag whilst others did...strange...

Cholton82
13-10-2017, 20:42
I didn't get them in PCars 1 either so count yourself lucky you get them now :)

Plato99
13-10-2017, 22:10
The mini map doesn’t work at all on mine (Xbox), neither do flags.
The only flags that ever work are blues at Texas.

ZIO77
17-10-2017, 15:12
Well ... nothing about the fastest lap indication during the races???