PDA

View Full Version : Add Ghost dose not work?

Nevra
25-09-2017, 11:19
in time trial i click on add ghost and not a single choice of time(world record,personal best,etc.) will fill the slot. So no matter what i chose Add Ghost stays empty like all the options are gray and it wont add

RobPhoboS
02-01-2018, 16:39
in time trial i click on add ghost and not a single choice of time(world record,personal best,etc.) will fill the slot. So no matter what i chose Add Ghost stays empty like all the options are gray and it wont add

I've been randomly getting this on the Xbox One X too.
Sometimes it works without a problem at all, and other times it just doesn't allow me to select it, even if it's there !

Arazok
16-03-2018, 07:07
Hi,
I have the same problem on a PS4, even with the latest patch (I guess its 4.1). The only ghost(s) I can add is "Best in Session" and a ghost from the leaderboard, but neither the world record or the best time of a friend. If I click it, nothing happens.
Is this a known issue ? If yes, will it be solved with the next patch ?

Atak Kat
16-03-2018, 10:19
Me as well on PS4. I've never understood how the whole add ghost thing works. I can never get it to work.

blinkngone
16-03-2018, 20:28
I am on PC and I get this as well. The only thing I have been able to do is to delete the game from Steam and re-install. Then it works again.

Koboldx
17-03-2018, 05:50
Ghost is not working with Azure Coast.

jesse buckingham
05-08-2018, 05:57
Can't load ghost so as to use their setup. Brands hatch GT1.:confused: