PDA

View Full Version : Can we get a dedicated controller settings thread?

bobafettucine
25-09-2017, 12:33
I think it would be a good idea, especially for people like me thst are having an awful time just turning a simple corner. I'm really questioning my decision to buy the game now, and I really want to get over that and just enjoy the game, ya know?
So any settings would own.

bobafettucine
25-09-2017, 18:15
So no one else wants this? "baffled", because I see so many people struggling like I am to get any kind of joy from my 65 dollar purchase...

Cmon, let's do this!

Maskmagog
25-09-2017, 18:34
I'll share mine, which works a lot better for me than the default. I used to play Forza, which is very different. I like PCars 2, frustrating at times but also rewarding. Forcing me to learn and to be a better driver, since mistakes are punished a lot harder here. Also no rewind button :) But I haven't really tested a lot of settings. This is probably based off someone elses settings, which I then have tweaked. Also, I'm a disaster behind the wheel so you probably shouldn't take advice from me :P

Steering deadzone 0
Steering Sensitivity 53
Throttle deadzone 0
Throttle sensitivity 10
Brake deadzone 0
Brake sensitivity 10
Clutch deadzone 10
Clutch sensitivity 25
Speed sensitivity 100
Damper saturation 100
Controller damping 35
Controller vibration 38
Minimum shift time 0
RPM/Gear display Yes

Pink_650S
25-09-2017, 18:36
Why dont you make one then?
Here's my title suggestion: “Post your controller settings here!“

There.

bobafettucine
26-09-2017, 21:48
Why dont you make one then?
Here's my title suggestion: “Post your controller settings here!“

There.

What a helpful reply!!!
I'm joking, your reply comes off as quite snark. I don't run this site, therefore I can't make a DEDICATED thread, one that would be at the top on the front page at all times, just like there was for project cars one.
I see a ton of complaints, and thought it would be logical to have it, seeing as how there was one for the first game.

MXR SMILER
27-09-2017, 00:50
Probably a good idea to leave settings until the patch lands 'cause the settings may change....just a thought..

kevin kirk
27-09-2017, 01:23
might as well wait until the going in a straight line handling issue is fixed before we really dig into that.

Trippul G
27-09-2017, 01:29
might as well wait until the going in a straight line handling issue is fixed before we really dig into that.

Speaking of which, anyone know if that is an xbox-specific issue, or if other platforms are affected a well?

*edit* also, @OP...+1 for your user name. I lol'd...:D