PDA

View Full Version : Project Cars 2 Discord Community Server

Palap
25-09-2017, 13:51
Hi all,

I'm creating a community for Project Cars 2 :) We are aiming to create a friendly community to meet new people, create events and host leagues (if we get enough people), would love to see you guys come around!

The link is: discord.gg/kwjQhzV

Community is new but I hope it grows into something spectacular!

AbeWoz
25-09-2017, 13:53
link here since Palap doesn't have enough posts to post direct links:
discord.gg/kwjQhzV

Khyber GT
25-09-2017, 13:56
considering they still didn't put voip in the game. discord definitely needed. i can't type and drive with a wheel and vr at the same time. pretty silly it doesn't have it on pc. shame.

too bad won't get everyone in random pug races in discord though.

Palap
25-09-2017, 14:02
link here since Palap doesn't have enough posts to post direct links:
discord.gg/kwjQhzV

Thanks AbeWoz :)

considering they still didn't put voip in the game. discord definitely needed. i can't type and drive with a wheel and vr at the same time. pretty silly it doesn't have it on pc. shame.

too bad won't get everyone in random pug races in discord though.

I feel like VoIP is a necessity when racing! When I join servers I ask if they want to join our VoIP and give them a link. A few join but not everyone. I'm hopeful more people join and we can have full races with VoIP :)

Guybrush Threepwood
25-09-2017, 14:41
Ye voice chat is a must imo. It was invaluable when I used to play Forza. I play in VR, so typing is even more useless.

IlIlSHADOWlIlI
25-09-2017, 15:06
Come join guys, getting some good races in, everyone's cool, more that join the bigger grids we can have.

Palap
26-09-2017, 00:33
Ye voice chat is a must imo. It was invaluable when I used to play Forza. I play in VR, so typing is even more useless.

Haha! Who even looks bottom right?!?!

Wolfman1857
11-10-2017, 01:35
i joined no one was on