PDA

View Full Version : (Bug) Texas Motor Speed Way

Canadian_2Four
25-09-2017, 14:32
So in free play yesterday I noticed when using both Porsche GT3 24hr and Indy Cars (separate occasion's) that in turn 4 when getting close to the pit entrance the AI crashed every time on lap 1 and half the field would be taken out with no caution being called after so the next time by all the cars would appear to be gone then BAM!!! those cars that had crashed would appear last second and ruin your race immediately. Happened every race, I tried this around 20X.

Also if the AI didn't crash I noticed that they would be coming out of turn four full throttle (lap 2) then cut across the track and slam into the pit entrance wall at full speed, so I assume this is whats causing the initial pile up at the start of the race. The race I had setup was 10 laps with a mandatory pit stop with a warm up lap which is also broken but i'm sure SMS is aware of that issue as well.

Anyone else experience this debacle?

AMI8 eiFeLTeDar
25-09-2017, 16:22
indeed I had the same worries on this circuit in formula indy ... impossible to do a race live or private ... MAJ?

Canadian_2Four
25-09-2017, 16:37
I'm almost positive they go into the pits full throttle at Daytona too but I will have to confirm that tonight. This is all offline as I have not tried online yet.

PervasiveFall8
25-09-2017, 21:14
Texas during practice and qualifying the AI was constantly losing traction and going sideways and crashing constantly it was about impossible to get a clean run for fastest lap. The race was much more composed and no issues but until running it was was totally scared it was avoid crash fest for 10laps

I did game dvr of it. Me avoiding and crashing and other AI crashing and sending cars sky high
My issues were on Xbox platform

There are a number of tracks that have pit issues. Worst for me is COTA in pit entry and Texas on pit exit. They join the racing line way too quickly at Texas. They are way slow to actual racing traffic.

Canadian_2Four
26-09-2017, 12:35
Texas during practice and qualifying the AI was constantly losing traction and going sideways and crashing constantly it was about impossible to get a clean run for fastest lap. The race was much more composed and no issues but until running it was was totally scared it was avoid crash fest for 10laps

I did game dvr of it. Me avoiding and crashing and other AI crashing and sending cars sky high
My issues were on Xbox platform

There are a number of tracks that have pit issues. Worst for me is COTA in pit entry and Texas on pit exit. They join the racing line way too quickly at Texas. They are way slow to actual racing traffic.

Yeah i'm on Xbox as well, I never did qualifying before the race but racing at Texas was interesting to say the least. I personally never seen the AI come back on track after pitting, probably because they kept hitting the pit entrance wall at full speed or causing a massive pile up and ending there race. lol

I should have recorded what was happening but totally failed at doing so.