PDA

View Full Version : Spectator/Track Side Cameras

JasonSandwich
25-09-2017, 17:43
I know there's a lot of doom and gloom in this forum but I've got to say that this spectator mode is just excellent and fast. Moving around the track to different vehicles and different drivers is snappy and the camera angles are awesome. This is a well executed killer feature and shouldn't be brushed aside.

Great job, SMS.

Daler007
04-10-2017, 15:32
Can you tell me how to access spectator mode if I create a race for myself (not online) The fun for me is creating the design then watching them race. I am unable to play(drive) myself...any help please?

Rockefelluh
04-10-2017, 16:47
I agree, trackside replays are top notch.

Moonfast
04-10-2017, 21:21
I have this silly little wish to be able to look at a race or a replay from on single place. Like a spectator in real life-

Sgt Formula 1
05-10-2017, 07:46
Me too!

Roger Prynne
05-10-2017, 08:13
I have been to many races IRL and to be honest being in one place to watch the race can get boring at times as you only get to see one small part of it from each position you choose around the track.
I go more for the atmosphere and to see the cars, also the comradeship from other people watching the race. I made many friends that way.

The best for me was when I used to race in a small way back in the day of course.