PDA

View Full Version : [NOT A BUG] Bug with Thrustmaster TS-PC?

Deathbox_2112
25-09-2017, 17:45
Looks like I have a minor issue with the Thrustmaster TS-PC.

While in any of the assignment pages, if The TS-PC is turned one way or the other, the menu selection will scroll out of control. If I have the wheel pointed straight, everything is fine. This made things a little interesting, at first :)

It feels like the wheel is assigned for navigation, while in the menus. This was an odd one, for sure.

I don't see many TS-PC owners in the Forum search function, so I figure this may be helpful to the Devs or other members.

My experience in those same menus with a mouse is also a little strange. If I scroll to the bottom of the menu page, it wont stay in place. The scroll bar on the side likes to go back to the top. Also, the cursor doesn't scroll smoothly, like it's fighting against something. It may possibly be in conflict with the wheel.

I may try to reset the controller properties in the game and re-assign the wheel, to see if that clears things up.

Any help is appreciated!

Silraed
25-09-2017, 17:48
It's not a bug, it's just how it is. All wheels are the same.

Deathbox_2112
25-09-2017, 18:08
Bummer. Thanks, Silraed.

ironman
25-09-2017, 18:09
ts-pc owner I can confirm it is normal (and a little annoying....)

Deathbox_2112
25-09-2017, 18:31
Ironman, have you found any good FFB settings for the wheel, yet? Just curious. I'm all over the place, but found that bringing the volume down really helps.

Sankyo
25-09-2017, 18:34
Looks like I have a minor issue with the Thrustmaster TS-PC.

While in any of the assignment pages, if The TS-PC is turned one way or the other, the menu selection will scroll out of control. If I have the wheel pointed straight, everything is fine. This made things a little interesting, at first :)

It feels like the wheel is assigned for navigation, while in the menus. This was an odd one, for sure.

I don't see many TS-PC owners in the Forum search function, so I figure this may be helpful to the Devs or other members.

My experience in those same menus with a mouse is also a little strange. If I scroll to the bottom of the menu page, it wont stay in place. The scroll bar on the side likes to go back to the top. Also, the cursor doesn't scroll smoothly, like it's fighting against something. It may possibly be in conflict with the wheel.

I may try to reset the controller properties in the game and re-assign the wheel, to see if that clears things up.

Any help is appreciated!

If you allow the game to set centering spring (if possible on this wheel), it will automatically center the wheel when in the menus.