PDA

View Full Version : Locking brakes formula rookie

freeon
25-09-2017, 20:56
No matter what I have tried in the car setup I keep locking up the rear brakes. Even tried putting brake assist on high. I can only gently press the brake pedal or else it lock up and spins out most of the time. I originally thought the pedal weren't calibrated and pressing lightly would actually give 100% brake. I just noticed in the HUD I can see how much brake is being applied and I have to press 100% to get 100% brake. Is this normal? If this is just how these cars handle why is it that brake assist doesn't affect anything. Or is this a bug?

Ekona
26-09-2017, 11:31
Are you sure that the settings in car setup are being saved? I had the same issue yesterday during career mode on PC, where I'd go into the setup to reduce brake pressure and balance and it would ONLY save it if I gave the setup a new name: Saving over an existing one did nothing. Might be worth looking at, anyway.

freeon
26-09-2017, 20:00
Are you sure that the settings in car setup are being saved? I had the same issue yesterday during career mode on PC, where I'd go into the setup to reduce brake pressure and balance and it would ONLY save it if I gave the setup a new name: Saving over an existing one did nothing. Might be worth looking at, anyway.

I'm pretty sure they were saving but can check again. From what I read today the formula rookie and formula C have a bug that cause low grip in the back.

hkraft300
26-09-2017, 20:10
Increase brake bias towards front, decrease brake pressure and in ecu tuning decrease ABS sensitivity if you have ABS on.

Also save the new setup.