PDA

View Full Version : Setup section question for moderators

RC-5PO
26-09-2017, 00:52
Will there eventually be a separate section for setup discussions like there was for PC1? Thanks.

Aldo Zampatti
26-09-2017, 00:55
Will there eventually be a separate section for setup discussions like there was for PC1? Thanks.

Maybe later. We don't currently have the capacity of maintaining so many sections with the amount of activity and traffic we are getting due to the launch. We are trying our best like octopus here and I'm already training my 8 year old to moderate forums. :P

Jussi Karjalainen
26-09-2017, 01:01
Maybe later. We don't currently have the capacity of maintaining so many sections with the amount of activity and traffic we are getting due to the launch. We are trying our best like octopus here and I'm already training my 8 year old to moderate forums. :PYou're doing a bang up job mates, we're all massively thankful to you guys.

cornishbrooksy
26-09-2017, 01:03
Maybe later. We don't currently have the capacity of maintaining so many sections with the amount of activity and traffic we are getting due to the launch. We are trying our best like octopus here and I'm already training my 8 year old to moderate forums. :P

Ahhhh....the family legacy!

blinkngone
26-09-2017, 01:37
Why can't you just use the PC1 section until things are sorted?

Jussi Karjalainen
26-09-2017, 01:40
Why can't you just use the PC1 section until things are sorted?One point would be that having all pCARS 2 specific stuff in the pCARS 2 forum would make moving the associated threads easier when then sub-forum can be set up. Don't have to try and figure out what threads are for what game.

blinkngone
26-09-2017, 01:55
Ok, except for me there hasn't been a post in there since 9/19, I am using it for PC2 set ups.

RacingTopsy
26-09-2017, 02:01
You could have simply opened your own setup thread in this section that we can move later, instead of posting them in the pcars1 section/thread.
1. People would find them and you'd get more interaction.
2. A bit less work for us. We'd appreciate that.

blinkngone
26-09-2017, 03:14
Sorry about that, but if you look in this section currently it is mostly full of concerns/questions because the game is new and people also want new things etc. so any tuning thread would probably disappear rather quickly. No? TBH there wasn't a lot of traffic in the tuning section anymore, very little interaction, if you have the time take a look, a lot of the posts were mine. Didn't intend to inconvenience anyone.