PDA

View Full Version : Feature i wish we had

Mon Pavion
26-09-2017, 01:22
Not being able to make setup changes without saving them.

Sometimes i want to make a change or two and go right to the track and see how it works. If i like it THEN i can go back and save it. If i dont like it i wish i could just load the old setup. But the game forces me to save any changes before i leave the setup screen. Kinda a pain in the butt

Trippul G
26-09-2017, 01:29
Agreed. The car would keep those settings for only that session, unless of course you save the setup. Would make tuning a bit more streamlined.

Aldo Zampatti
26-09-2017, 01:31
Actually I feel the opposite.
I go ahead, make a modification and express that in the title/description. If I want to go back I know precisely where is the one I want. I sometimes put numbers at the beginning too.

i.e.:
1- BaseSetup
2- Added Downforce
3- brake bias.
..etc

Mon Pavion
26-09-2017, 01:56
Actually I feel the opposite.
I go ahead, make a modification and express that in the title/description. If I want to go back I know precisely where is the one I want. I sometimes put numbers at the beginning too.

i.e.:
1- BaseSetup
2- Added Downforce
3- brake bias.
..etc

That is one way of doing it i guess. But then i would have a bazillion saved setups and i only need a few.

Race, qualifying, wet race, wet qualifying. Thats about it

Mon Pavion
26-09-2017, 05:49
I suppose it doesnt really matter since none of the setups i save for any track in private testing show up when i run career races anyway. They just disappear after i save them.

Would be nice if even the save feature itself worked actually.

Just Another Frog
26-09-2017, 09:15
I'm wondering where the 'Online Custom Championship' went because it was there on the developer video (the one that went through the various game modes) but strangely missing from the release version. I don't know, perhaps I've missed some news about this feature.

Trippul G
27-09-2017, 01:23
I don't have a link handy, but I'm pretty sure somewhere it's been officially stated that online custom championships didn't make it into the launch build, as the feature is still being worked on, but will be included in a future patch.

LukeC1991
27-09-2017, 02:27
It’s annoying as hell when I just want to use a default set up but just need to change the fuel load. I mean, do we really need to save it for that!