PDA

View Full Version : Hud not saving

Pintail
26-09-2017, 03:29
I am on a PC using a Xbox elite controller. Hud was working fine before, now can't save a configuration. Sometimes the lap time box will show up and the mirror. Usually it is simply the mirror. Anyone else having this issue. Trying to use authentic or no assists to learn how to drive well. (not having much success). The real drag is a) always having to be in dashboard view point and b) Having no fuel indicators etc. Any help would be appreciated.

Aldo Zampatti
26-09-2017, 03:31
Ther's a known issue with the mirror and some other minor issues as well with the HUD that SMS has already identified and will patch as soon as possible

Pintail
26-09-2017, 08:09
It's not just the Hud. Loaded 1L of fuel in my car to see how far it would run. Tried to add fuel and save setup and still only 1L of fuel. How did they break the game from the day before working great, now almost unplayable?

Sankyo
26-09-2017, 08:15
It's not just the Hud. Loaded 1L of fuel in my car to see how far it would run. Tried to add fuel and save setup and still only 1L of fuel. How did they break the game from the day before working great, now almost unplayable?

Could you write down the steps to reproduce this?

Pintail
26-09-2017, 08:38
It was in the career mode Renault Cleo Cup and the first race. Went into the setup and set the fuel quantity to one liter to see how far I could get. This would give me an idea for how much fuel I needed for the 8 laps. So later tried to add 10L of fuel and I kept running out of fuel in the same place. I loaded the defaults got 42L of fuel and dropped it to 10L and all good. How did the save system break in race manager etc. break from one day working greet to not working so well the next?