PDA

View Full Version : Flag system in multiplayer

Blake-Lee43
26-09-2017, 04:33
Hey guys I'm currently loving the game so far and have spent most my time online so far and have been reasonably successful. My main problem I'm having at the moment is that the flag system seems very inconsistent. I've had a few incidents where I've come around a corner with no yellow flags showing and at some point through the corner ( normally the apex or exit) some one has spun and sitting there. Now if there were yellow flags showing I would know that there's a car with an issue at that section of track and can adjust my driving to safely navigate around the hazard. Unfortunately this has ruined my race a few times and my rating as well as I'm penalised because the game deems me at fault for an incident. But otherwise Pcars 2 has been great fun and hope the good work continues. Cheers.

Colburnnn
26-09-2017, 05:35
Same.

The only time I have seen it used is when you come round to start your second lap and someone is AFK on the grid.

Why, if serious contact is made/stopped on track, a yellow flag not appear if it is near you on the track?

Seems pretty simple and would stop many future accidents.

Blake-Lee43
27-09-2017, 03:38
So is it really just my self and one other person having this issue?