PDA

View Full Version : [RESOLVED] PC Version - Car stalls when I hit the gas

Gerardo Medrano
26-09-2017, 04:37
I'm not sure if anyone else is having any issues, but every time I turn a corner or exiting, mmy car loses power, even om some smmall bends where I want to keep the gas pedal pressed, the car loses power. I've taken offf TC snd SC, but the car still acts the same. This is very frustrating, keeps the game from being fun since I can't drive aggressively around certain parts of the track the way I want to.

Aldo Zampatti
26-09-2017, 04:39
I'm not sure if anyone else is having any issues, but every time I turn a corner or exiting, mmy car loses power, even om some smmall bends where I want to keep the gas pedal pressed, the car loses power. I've taken offf TC snd SC, but the car still acts the same. This is very frustrating, keeps the game from being fun since I can't drive aggressively around certain parts of the track the way I want to.

Can you record a video? I've never seen this before.

Ian Bell
26-09-2017, 04:53

TC is still on, I guarantee it. Turn it off in the menu and not live and see what happens.

EDIT, also make sure you turn Stability Control off in the menus.

sambat29
26-09-2017, 07:36
Yes it is surely the TC.
But it should not be forgotten that for TC to be zero, it must be set to 100%.
100 represents 100% of slip allowed.

Dady Cairo
26-09-2017, 08:08
So,to get the real physics: all driving aids setting to OFF in menue?
only TC set to 100!
DC

Sankyo
26-09-2017, 08:22
TC is real... :o

Dady Cairo
26-09-2017, 08:27
Normaly i drive with only authentic Aids on.
Should i set TC to 100?
DC

Siberian Tiger
26-09-2017, 08:53
TC 100 means you will allow 100% Slip on the Tires. (TC will not be activated)

Normally in Dry Conditions (Depends on Car) Settings about 10 - 20% are Ok.
In Wet Conditions perhaps a bit more...

But that is all depending on your Feel...

Dady Cairo
26-09-2017, 09:17
i do not really understand,maybe why i'm blond...;)
In Gameplay Menue All driver aids to none/off,cause i dunno where you can set TC to 10-20 %.
Is that right?
Can you tell me the settings for agressiv driving?
Thanx
DC

Roger Prynne
26-09-2017, 09:34
^ In 'Tuning Setup' ECU/Engine/Gearing at the bottom.

drathuu
26-09-2017, 09:35
I beleive TC % is set in car setup.. you can tune the level of traction control on cars that have it in real life (GT3 etc).. And yes it is definately the traction control.. My car loves doing it in real life in hairpins if i want to accelerate hard out, it pretty much is telling me not to be stupid (Maybe i want to get sideways) !!!...

That said, turn on Sports+ and the wheels lite up nicely.. (Same as if you turn your TC off in game) :)

Dady Cairo
26-09-2017, 09:54
Thanx,i think i got it now...
DC

Gerardo Medrano
27-09-2017, 03:43
How can I do that, as far as record something, I have that playTV, but not sure if that's what you mean...?

Gerardo Medrano
27-09-2017, 03:46
Very frustrating, cause I went into the actual car settings and adjusted the ECU setting on TC to 100% and the damn car still loses power when i'm turning, it's almost as if it's ignoring the settings and just stuck on 0% TC. I have all assists turned off, same result. This game isn't what I thought is was going to be. I just spent $90 bucks and I've got nothing but frustration.

Gerardo Medrano
27-09-2017, 03:48
so what's the best settings, cause I've turned off TC and turned up settings to 100% tc

Gerardo Medrano
27-09-2017, 03:51
damn, I tried this and my stupid car is still losing power on turns, take for example on Silverstone, you know the long right hand turn before crossing finish line, i put it in second gear and it takes my car like 5 seconds of delay before the gear/power kicks in....really frustrating.

Gerardo Medrano
27-09-2017, 03:55
What do you mean turn on Sports+...?

Ian Bell
27-09-2017, 04:11
so what's the best settings, cause I've turned off TC and turned up settings to 100% tc

Make sure Stability Control is turned off.

Gerardo Medrano
27-09-2017, 04:36
hey everybody, i figured it out. i had break assist on the whole time. PC2 is back under my good graces. Race on fellas. Thanks for all of your responses. You guys are great! Turns out Break Assist keeps everything under control while turning through corners, as soon as I turned it off, everything worked perfect, now I'm posting fast laps and drifting around corners like a pro! lol

Ian Bell
27-09-2017, 05:27
hey everybody, i figured it out. i had break assist on the whole time. PC2 is back under my good graces. Race on fellas. Thanks for all of your responses. You guys are great! Turns out Break Assist keeps everything under control while turning through corners, as soon as I turned it off, everything worked perfect, now I'm posting fast laps and drifting around corners like a pro! lol

Thanks for letting us know Gerardo. I didn't even consider it could be brake assist on so that helps us advising others reporting similar.