PDA

View Full Version : [NO] Car light broken?

takaii
26-09-2017, 06:19
The car light is very bad in this game! Only works at night!
However the cargame has some really dark parts on some tracks and get
very hard to see during stormy weather! Also lights for fog would help.
I hope this is a issue that its only light at night because carlightning is gret asset
for visual feedback and will also help avoiding accidents. Its mot realistic either
how little carlight light up

Siberian Tiger
26-09-2017, 06:22
Lightning Cones during Day were disabled for Performance Reasons.
(Tradeoff to have AI Lights on Bad Weather)

takaii
26-09-2017, 07:35
Lightning Cones during Day were disabled for Performance Reasons.
(Tradeoff to have AI Lights on Bad Weather)

Wow that sucks. So is it possible to enable? I feel
that everybody should have that possibility to enable
on a pc with a warning sign about performance issue.
Should defently be implemented

Siberian Tiger
26-09-2017, 07:53
At the moment no possibility to enable it.

AFAIK it's on the Demanding Features List, but certainly not High Priority.

Raklodder
26-09-2017, 08:04
Wow that sucks. So is it possible to enable? I feel
that everybody should have that possibility to enable
on a pc with a warning sign about performance issue.
Should defently be implemented
https://i.imgur.com/2Q1zZBdm.jpg (https://i.imgur.com/2Q1zZBd.jpg)

A neat solution would be to allow user to enable "experimental features" (or call it whatever you like) to get the most eye candy out of your game.

takaii
26-09-2017, 09:34
https://i.imgur.com/2Q1zZBdm.jpg (https://i.imgur.com/2Q1zZBd.jpg)

A neat solution would be to allow user to enable "experimental features" (or call it whatever you like) to get the most eye candy out of your game.

Sounds like a good idea to get that extra and since its called experimental most people will understand this feature can cause software to crash and it can be heavy performance for computer.

Sankyo
26-09-2017, 09:43
Sounds like a good idea to get that extra and since its called experimental most people will understand this feature can cause software to crash and it can be heavy performance for computer.
The problem is that adding an experimental feature can also make the software bugged/crash even when you're not using the feature, since you have to add it in the existing code framework. That means that adding it will require testing so it takes up developer time that could be spent on other, more important things.

takaii
26-09-2017, 09:52
The problem is that adding an experimental feature can also make the software bugged/crash even when you're not using the feature, since you have to add it in the existing code framework. That means that adding it will require testing so it takes up developer time that could be spent on other, more important things.

but i feel that carlight is very important. Because Visual feedback is important. Sometimes this game makes me feel i drive in the dark blind like storm weather in makes everything too dark and its like I need the light to see in dark parts just like driving on night without light. IŽve tried driving without light almost just as bad as that imo

Lee-h
27-09-2017, 13:27
At a night race when I switch on my head lights they have no beams and do not light my way is there some thing I need to know or is a bug?

Sessionerror
27-09-2017, 13:28
Which car and track?

Lee-h
27-09-2017, 13:29
spa so far

Sessionerror
27-09-2017, 13:30
And which car? Not all cars in Project CARS 2 do have headlights, just like their real counterparts.

Bealdor
27-09-2017, 13:33
Threads merged. See post #2.

Invincible
27-09-2017, 13:36
Threads merged. See post #2.

If he really raced at night, post #2 might not apply and it could actually be a bug if a car with headlights doesn't shed light on the track at night.

Lee-h
27-09-2017, 13:40
Ferrari 330 p4

Sessionerror
27-09-2017, 13:41
Ferrari 330 p4

Well that one should have working headlights at night, haven't tested it yet though.