PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Multiclass Vehicle Selection

Blackers722
26-09-2017, 06:52
HI All

Noticed a small bug where if you wanna play a MP session with a friend and you are the host and you want to setup the ability to drive all the cars/select any car from any class, when you are busy with your selection under the multi class options - it says Press Y to clear all (allowing you and your friend to select all the car classes + cars from the class) however this doesn't happen, when you load into the lobby and are ready to select a vehicle, it removes all the other classes besides the one that you are in from the start of the whole section process.

It would be good for this to get fixed so you wouldnt need to leave the MP lobby and create a new one everytime you wanted to change the class you are going to race.

2. IF you select 4 different types of multi-classes for the event and you click save - then launch into the lobby and invite your Friend, the game will automatically ditch the other 3 classes and only allow you to select the single class your car was part of before you created the lobby.

BenOfBenmacia
27-09-2017, 19:04
My friend and I have been having the same problem on the PC version, so you're not alone my dude. It's a brand new game though so hopefully there will be a fix soon.

surtic86
30-09-2017, 11:16
Yes the Car / Class Selection Setup is bad right now. Also you can't change the Classes, AI and Stuff when your in the Lobby :(