PDA

View Full Version : Camera-change ...

indent
26-09-2017, 07:40
Hi, I ran an online race earlier and the connection has been disconnected - since then I always start (online, offline, no matter what ...) in the bumper cam, instead of in the cockpit.
Can we reset it somewhere - I simply want to always drive in the cockpit!
Thanks

Siberian Tiger
26-09-2017, 07:51
Happened to me aswell, i allready reported it.

For now just change back to Cockpit with Toggle View.

konnos
26-09-2017, 07:52
Yes I have had that happen too, it's not only in online though. Sometimes it will retain cockpit camera and sometimes it resets to bumper. I don't mean during racing or pitting, it happens when i join an online session or enter a time trial session.

indent
26-09-2017, 08:08

... Toggle View works, but when I make a PitStop the Cam is set again to bumper - very strange ...

pablito
26-09-2017, 08:09
same here, online hud is messed right now, im starting with bumper cam with virtual mirror, changing to cockpit cam and no mirror...so need go to settings and hud layout again.

indent
26-09-2017, 08:17
yes, the mirror-thing is a known bug - I hope they make as quickly as possible a patch for this

indent
26-09-2017, 10:09

I found a temporary solution - make a custom online race and set cockpit camera restriction to yes - that I have made a few minutes ago - and then I have now again the cockpit camera on every start ... :cool:
(sorry - my english is not so good)

Papuli76
27-10-2017, 08:41
Hi, I ran an online race earlier and the connection has been disconnected - since then I always start (online, offline, no matter what ...) in the bumper cam, instead of in the cockpit.
Can we reset it somewhere - I simply want to always drive in the cockpit!
Thanks

I Have the same problem and if you pause a race in singleplayer race and you continue it the camera goes to bumpper camera. :mad::mad::mad:

The Best Beast
27-10-2017, 09:36
The easiest workaround for now is if you create your own MP lobby and you force interier view. Than you launch a session and go on track. You can quit the session than and problem is solved...