PDA

View Full Version : Where do I see lap times?

T2T4T
26-09-2017, 08:10
Where can I see my own best lap times for particular tracks/cars etc? I'm not using the time trials feature (it requires xbox live on xbox), and mostly hot lapping in either custom event with no opponents or private testing. Does such a feature exist? Would be kind of a shame if it didn't.

Pintail
26-09-2017, 08:43
There's an option in Hud you can select that will keep track of your lap times. Unfortunately, at least for me, the Hud save system is not working very well. On the other hand the one thing, actually the only thing, I can get to come in the Heads up Display are the lap times. Good Luck!

T2T4T
26-09-2017, 16:34
Is there no ability to record lap times more permanently? I.e. if I set a personal best today where can I see that the next time I play the game?

Mahjik
26-09-2017, 17:38
They will only record (currently) in-game when using Time Trial. You can use one of the external profiling applications if you want to save and compare data.

Karl87
26-09-2017, 17:54
Odd that it is not in the game, I mean gran turismo has been doing it for 20 years, a track by track leader board that you can see your best times on.