PDA

View Full Version : Spectator PC2

PietroTedesco
26-09-2017, 08:41
Hello,
I have two questions
1) why it is not possible to turn the car into the desired position in the spectator. Whenever I spin a car, will the view return automatically? I do not want to keep the key down or up
2) why is the number of total wheels and the current round in which the race is in the specator (example 2/6)?

Siberian Tiger
26-09-2017, 08:47
Sorry but i don't understand any of your Questions. If you are using an Translator please use this: www.deepl.com (Much better than Google Translations...

PietroTedesco
26-09-2017, 09:23
Sorry man.

In viewer mode - I turn the car - turn I want to stop in one position - after the keyboard is released, the position automatically returns to the starting position. What can not fix the position? Just with the down key?

PietroTedesco
26-09-2017, 09:28
The second question.
In viewer mode, I can not see how many rounds they are racing. I only see the current round. Why is not the current round with the total number of rounds shown? Example 1/6

Siberian Tiger
26-09-2017, 09:28
Ah, you talking about the Cameras. You Need to Press Ctrl+K then you are able to move the Cam. And it will stay ;) (Hope this works also in Specator Mode)

And to the other Question. I agree a how many Laps would be sufficient in Spectator Mode.

PietroTedesco
26-09-2017, 09:31
Ah, you talking about the Cameras. You Need to Press Ctrl+K then you are able to move the Cam. And it will stay ;) (Hope this works also in Specator Mode)

And to the other Question. I agree a how many Laps would be sufficient in Spectator Mode.

Thank you very much and sorry for bad English

PietroTedesco
26-09-2017, 09:34

It's not clear. The spectator does not know how many rounds the race goes

PietroTedesco
26-09-2017, 20:23

It does not work