PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having issues with their G27

mesaverde256
26-09-2017, 08:38
Hey Guys, not used this forum before and it might be up somewhere else but I can't find it. Anyone else having issues with their G27 or other wheels suddenly getting heavy 3 minutes into races and not wanting to stay in a straight line. Wondering around and waaaaay over the top feel to it. Using the profiler set up as always and works on all other games no issues whatsoever. Also I get stuttering in full screen and not borderless windowed. Just like the first one. GTX 1080 Ti extreme edition and i7-4790. 16 gb ram. Cheers

Jonathan Newsam
26-09-2017, 09:08
try to run the game without the logitec profiler. i was having the same issue but now i don't start the profiler it works fine.

Bealdor
26-09-2017, 09:18
Working fine here. Which Profiler version are you running?

mesaverde256
26-09-2017, 09:45
Cheers lads I'll see if my profiler is out of date and will try not using it and report back.

Bealdor
26-09-2017, 09:50
Cheers lads I'll see if my profiler is out of date and will try not using it and report back.

Careful with this. Do NOT use the newest Logitech software because it doesn't support the G27 anymore.
The latest Profiler version with G27 support is 5.10.127

deadly
26-09-2017, 09:54
Still using the old Profiler which was mentioned by Beaklor. No issues here, neither on PC 1 or the new game.

mesaverde256
26-09-2017, 09:55
Ok, so my profiler says it's up to date when i scan for updates. It recognises my G27 and it works perfect on all games, even if I use it without profiler or with I still get this weird centering issue where if you sit there in neutral pull the wheel one way it comes back the other way then the way you moved it in smaller waves until stops. You can feel it doing this in game too when the FFB seem to change. Straight lines get hard and almost feels like car has damage. Also is anyone else super slow off the line even if you seem to nail it revs wise and just getting pumped by the AI up the ass? Cheers