PDA

View Full Version : AI Agression and AI Strength Settings

Dady Cairo
26-09-2017, 09:24
Hi everyone!
AS i try to learn to catch up the AI in race....they are always too fast for me.
What settings should i use for a fair balanced race?
Now i have Agression to 45 amd strengt to 45.
Also i use no driving aids.
But they are still too fast...
DC

John Hargreaves
26-09-2017, 09:41
The AI can be very fast in PC2, I also have PC2 on PS4 and using the pad with all assists on, I'm down at about 45% AI too, but I'm fairly useless with a gamepad (I'd never drive without assists on a pad). On PC, with a wheel and ABS=low, all others off, I'm up at about 80-90% depending on the track. It seems that on some tracks, say in the snow, AI are way slower. I think you just have to drive a few laps, pause the race and see what the AI laptimes are for that particular combination, and adjust from there. If you start last they tend to drive faster when they have a clear track, but if they are behind you they will probably be a bit slower. Take it easy through the first few turns and let the race settle, then you'll see the best of the AI through the rest of the race.
You could try driving aids=realistic too, that makes the car handle as the designers intended.

Bealdor
26-09-2017, 09:48
If they're still too fast for you why don't you use any driving aids?
Especially since most cars have them IRL?

kapnk066
26-09-2017, 14:15
The AI can be very fast in PC2, I also have PC2 on PS4 and using the pad with all assists on, I'm down at about 45% AI too, but I'm fairly useless with a gamepad (I'd never drive without assists on a pad). On PC, with a wheel and ABS=low, all others off, I'm up at about 80-90% depending on the track. It seems that on some tracks, say in the snow, AI are way slower. I think you just have to drive a few laps, pause the race and see what the AI laptimes are for that particular combination, and adjust from there. If you start last they tend to drive faster when they have a clear track, but if they are behind you they will probably be a bit slower. Take it easy through the first few turns and let the race settle, then you'll see the best of the AI through the rest of the race.
You could try driving aids=realistic too, that makes the car handle as the designers intended.

Are we able too see what tire compound the AI are using? I wasn't able to get the Telemetry HUD to function inside of an AI cockpit like you can do in your own car. Thanks for any info, cheers!

Twitch_6
26-09-2017, 15:28
If they're still too fast for you why don't you use any driving aids?
Especially since most cars have them IRL?

And if he likes driving Classic cars, or Formula cars, which don't have aids? For a mod, that sure was an arrogant and overly simplistic suggestion.

Dady Cairo
26-09-2017, 17:19
Since there is a bug in laptimes ,i wait till a patch comes out!
DC
Yes,classic cars an F1 anytime!!!!