PDA

View Full Version : Lost Alot of point Due to a bug

TheSkiZo
26-09-2017, 09:28
Hi ! i dont know why 3 time in a night when we start a race the menu dont know why its freeze and i can do nothing after few second the race start but i am in the pit and cant do nothing its possible to Project cars regive me the alot point lost ? i dont know what happening but 3 time in a row its little bit annoying to loose alot of point and its not my fault because i need to make a CTRL+ALT+DEL for close the game ! and my point is E1407 or E1430 and now E1369

Laptop Msi Gt80 Titan SLI
4720hq
32gb RAM
500gb evo SSD
1to Hard disk
2x 980
120mb of internet connection

and i cant put link of my picture due to anti spam ??????

TheSkiZo
27-09-2017, 05:46
up!

Morgan Henstridge
27-09-2017, 05:53
Im not sure about getting the points back, but is there anything in the Windows Event Viewer at the time of the issue so we may be able to stop it from happening again??

gandy
27-09-2017, 05:58
I dont think you will get any lost points back but the menu freezes are a bit annoying. Mine only freeze for a second but no more than 2 seconds. This is the same even if i use the car setup menu's.

I have pCars 2 installed on a Samsung 960 evo m.2 nvme ssd drive so i dont think its ssd/hard drive related as mine has write speeds up to 1500MB/s and read speeds up to 3200MB/s

Siberian Tiger
27-09-2017, 06:03
Some Users experience a long Freeze in Tuning Menu. It can take up to 30 Seconds until the Game will respond again. However, some users seems to have Luck with Alt-Tabbing Out and In, then in might work again.
There is allready work done on the next Patch which should help on this behaviour.

gandy
27-09-2017, 06:14
Some Users experience a long Freeze in Tuning Menu. It can take up to 30 Seconds until the Game will respond again. However, some users seems to have Luck with Alt-Tabbing Out and In, then in might work again.
There is allready work done on the next Patch which should help on this behaviour.

Cool, will look forward to the fix :)

TheSkiZo
27-09-2017, 08:50

yeah ! what u gonna make for person lost alot of point for nothing ! i cant send my picture cause i dont write many post !!

Because of our Spam Protection System, users with only few posts cannot post links or email addresses. If you need to post a link please wait to have more forum posts or contact a Moderator.