PDA

View Full Version : Pit strategy problem Ps4?

Disparius-Vulgo
26-09-2017, 09:46
Let me start off by stating, that overall, I’m pleased with the new PC 2…. Love the new cars and the dynamic weather is a big plus…..But nevertheless….
There are some issues. I see that a lot of them are already shown here but I didn’t see this one (yet).

Now, like me, my brain age is past fifty (so some bugs developing here too) but I think the issue started when I changed the tyre from dry to wet in the ‘Pit Strategy’. When I tried to change them back to ‘dry’ again (soft, medium or hard) I couldn’t choose the ‘dry’ option anymore.
Are there designated slots for dry and wet ? In other words…. Am I doing something wrong here or are there more people with the same issue (I'm not talking about my brain bug) ?

I know the next issue is already known, but still, I also like to state that I got a huge problem with not being able to use my button box anymore…. Already had a problem with not enough buttons on the wheel (G29) in PC1. So I made myself a button box which worked fine in PC1. But now, in PC2, …. It doesn’t. To make use of all the buttons needed, I need an extra steering wheel ! Especially now they made an extra option to change the FFB and the use of a pit limiter with buttons. (Options that I like very much by the way).
Same goes for the Dash app. Maybe on the pc in VR you can bend over to the dash to see the water/oil temp and fuel use average but for me as Ps4 users that means that i’ve got to move my seat forward to see it and then move the seat back again to driving position whilst driving a race.

Oh…. One other thing…. When in online racing there’s a flag behind my name not fitting to my "national anthem”. I know in Holland politicians want us to believe we’re all “Europeans” but reminding me in a game is a step too far ! LOL

LPlates
26-09-2017, 11:23
Button box requires USB keyboard support and is coming in a patch soon.

Disparius-Vulgo
26-09-2017, 12:36
Button box requires USB keyboard support and is coming in a patch soon.

Cushty ! Thats great to hear !

sVig
26-09-2017, 14:03
I dunno. There just seems to be pit strategy issues full stop. It won't even let me save a pit strategy now. I click on save and nothing happens. I back out of the screen and it asks me to either save, discard, or cancel. I choose save and still it won't save.

twistedvaccine
04-11-2017, 20:11
I dunno. There just seems to be pit strategy issues full stop. It won't even let me save a pit strategy now. I click on save and nothing happens. I back out of the screen and it asks me to either save, discard, or cancel. I choose save and still it won't save.

Im having this same issue now, would save before but now it's not doing anything!

twistedvaccine
04-11-2017, 20:18
Found the issue, you can only have 10 pit strategies at a time..