PDA

View Full Version : Help a confused old fogie out !

thegt500
26-09-2017, 10:19
Can anyone help clarify the situation about the Japanese pre order bonus car pack for me please ?
I pre ordered the standard edition on physical disc from Amazon UK for PS4 and was under the (probably misguided) impression it'd have a redeem code for the extra cars ? I understand the digital edition has the pack, as do the special editions, but can't seem to find info regarding the standard disc version.
Thanks in advance.

Rodgerzzz
26-09-2017, 12:21
A couple of the guys I race with have experienced the same thing with Amazon orders. I think it's possible that pre order bonus' or certain editions of the game were exclusive to high street retailers and the PS Store so they stood a chance against the Amazon juggernaut.

Sum Dixon-Ear
26-09-2017, 12:26
If you didn't get a code, and you really want one, I have a spare you can use...

maxx69
26-09-2017, 12:38
Yeah I had the same thing , I'm sure we'll get to add it as a paid Dlc at some point ( looks like this chap is kind enough to pass his your way )

I pre-ordered my copy in February . It's like a thank you loyal fans .....as long as you're not buying from Amazon , then your not worthy .
I can see the point Rodgerz made but still think it's a bit crap to say as Amazon are successful we'll punish our loyal fans who pre-ordered their copy from them .
I think anyone who pre-ordered a copy should be treated in the same way regardless of where it came from .

thegt500
26-09-2017, 12:48
If you didn't get a code, and you really want one, I have a spare you can use...

If you're willing to pass the code onto me that'd be awesome mate ! As long as you don't need it that is ?

thegt500
26-09-2017, 12:50
Yeah I had the same thing , I'm sure we'll get to add it as a paid Dlc at some point ( looks like this chap is kind enough to pass his your way )

I pre-ordered my copy in February . It's like a thank you loyal fans .....as long as you're not buying from Amazon , then your not worthy .
I can see the point Rodgerz made but still think it's a bit crap to say as Amazon are successful we'll punish our loyal fans who pre-ordered their copy from them .
I think anyone who pre-ordered a copy should be treated in the same way regardless of where it came from .

Yeah, its a bit of a kick in the pants to the loyal supporters if that's the case !

Sum Dixon-Ear
26-09-2017, 12:54
If you're willing to pass the code onto me that'd be awesome mate ! As long as you don't need it that is ?

I don't need it bud, check your PMs for the code... enjoy the cars!

Konan
26-09-2017, 12:59
It has come to SMS's attention that some people who preordered didn't get a Japanese pack code included in the box...i'll check on that...

thegt500
26-09-2017, 13:46

Cheers mate, I'll try them out later as at the moment I'm sitting in the hospital awaiting an appointment. Why does time stand still when you have something good to look forward to at home huh ?

Roger Prynne
26-09-2017, 13:48

That's good of you mate, looks like you made someone very happy.

thegt500
26-09-2017, 13:49
It has come to SMS's attention that some people who preordered didn't get a Japanese pack code included in the box...i'll check on that...

Nice to know you're looking into this. Will you keep us updated on progress please ?

maxx69
26-09-2017, 13:49

Much appreciated, thank you

Konan
26-09-2017, 13:55
I'll do one better: everyone with these issues please go here:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?52967-Issues-with-Japanese-pack

thegt500
26-09-2017, 15:03
@Sum Dixon-Ear You sir are a giant amongst men. Thanks for the code, I hope one day to repay the favour.

Roger Prynne
26-09-2017, 16:07
@Sum Dixon-Ear You sir are a giant amongst men. Thanks for the code, I hope one day to repay the favour.

Just send him some kisses, xxxxxx's :D

Sum Dixon-Ear
26-09-2017, 16:14

You are more than welcome bud, don't mention it.

Roger Prynne
26-09-2017, 16:36
This is a good example of people being respectful and helping each other out.
Some on this forum could learn from this.

Konan
26-09-2017, 17:16
This is a good example of people being respectful and helping each other out.
Some on this forum could learn from this.

Yeah...some can learn from Sum...:cool:

Sum Dixon-Ear
26-09-2017, 17:27
Yeah...some can learn from Sum...:cool:

Oh very amusing.. lol.

Don't worry there will always be Dixon-Ear... double lol.