PDA

View Full Version : Fuel amount not working

goonerjon777
26-09-2017, 10:51
Anyone else getting this or just me.

I tune it so I have 20L for the race.
& it shows 20L for qualifying also.

Then I come to race and my fuel tank is full. Is this a glitch or am I not tuning right?
On PC1 it was quite clear you were fueling separately for race & qualifying

OpenRoad
04-10-2017, 13:21
Anyone else getting this or just me.

I tune it so I have 20L for the race.
& it shows 20L for qualifying also.

Then I come to race and my fuel tank is full. Is this a glitch or am I not tuning right?
On PC1 it was quite clear you were fueling separately for race & qualifying

Happening to me, I mostly play online.

Invincible
04-10-2017, 13:32
Happening to me, I mostly play online.

Have you re-loaded your setup before the race?
Because currently there is a small bug which reverts you back to default sometimes so you'll have to load your setup again.

legacy-8
04-10-2017, 16:07
I also hope they separate fuel load for qualifying and racing.

Also, the other annoying thing, wish I could see how many laps my 20L will last. In PC1 it would show you so you could adjust this depending on how long the race is, but I sometimes forget once I'm in game and the only place where it says how many laps the race is, is the lobby!! I have started many races either to low in fuel or way too much

davidt33
04-10-2017, 22:07
---->Also, the other annoying thing, wish I could see how many laps my 20L will last. In PC1 it would show you so you could adjust this depending on how long the race is, but I sometimes forget once I'm in game and the only place where it says how many laps the race is, is the lobby!! I have started many races either to low in fuel or way too much

Oh yes. This would be very much appreciated.
Don't know if it's seen or available for PC users but it's missing for us PS4 users, especially for those of us who are mathematically challenged.

goonerjon777
05-10-2017, 08:39
Whenever you make a change to a setup it seems you must save it under another name for it to save.
Not convinced with tyre pressures either.
Enjoying the game, lots of flaws though, hope they are ironed out.

Rodgerzzz
05-10-2017, 11:38
I don't think you need to save it with another name, just save it over existing setup slot and it should work fine, I've never experienced any issues so far. As Invincible mentioned make sure on the pre race screen you go into the tuning menu before hitting ready and it will load your last setup for that vehicle which should be the one you used in practice/qualifying.

danowat
05-10-2017, 11:42
I've never experienced any issues so far.

You're lucky, I'd go as far as to say the setup system is completely broken, on top of spurious settings being loaded, saved setups going missing, and being told a setup name already exists, despite me knowing for a fact it doesn't, my game told me I had 4532 shared setups sent to me this morning, despite the shared setup system not actually working.