PDA

View Full Version : Timetrial + live track 3.0

Boskapongen
26-09-2017, 12:16
Just wondering if live track 3.0 works in timetrial aswell = better grips the more laps I put in?

Sankyo
26-09-2017, 12:19
I'm pretty sure that in TT everything is fixed and static.

Exoil
26-09-2017, 13:16
I'm pretty sure that in TT everything is fixed and static.

I played TT for 6 hours yesterday and spent perhaps 3 hours on Cadwell Woodlands. I exited and reentered the game multiple times to update the ghost and never once did the time of day, track temp or weather change, so I would think it's off.

JakeDiggitty
26-09-2017, 15:12
Does that mean that none of the tracks have rain or snow (other than the specific ice tracks of course )?

I was actually trying to figure out how to do a custom time trial with custom weather being snow, and then save a ghost for that scenario. Of course I would have to make notes on what weather the ghost was saved for... however I don't think you can save or upload ghosts in any custom time trial... ghost are only available in the community time trial fixed sessions right??

I really love the community time trial mode with ability to add up to 3 community ghosts... one of my fav modes of the entire game/sim. But I wish there was a way to also save personal ghosts based in custom time trials with custom weather.