PDA

View Full Version : Wheels colors, Fresnel, Spec where are they !?

Bolt10
26-09-2017, 14:20
I can't believe they are not inclued in P.cars 2, can I expect an udapte to fix it ? We need this for better skin !!!

ccughostdk
26-09-2017, 17:39
Rumors says they will be released later. But no date announced. It sucks bigtime. It should have been included from start.

Gobby
26-09-2017, 19:09
Shame there's no wheel templates yet. Even for existing PC cars, the previous file names don't work on PC2.

ryandtw
27-09-2017, 04:08
Oh well, we'll just have to wait.

Giovtec
27-09-2017, 06:06
Seems like the game was rushed to be release, AFAIK pcars1 had it from day 1 (If I'm not mistaken).

Reiche
27-09-2017, 06:23
Seems like the game was rushed to be release, AFAIK pcars1 had it from day 1 (If I'm not mistaken).

I guess it just wasn't top priority as it is irrelevant for console users e.g. where the money is. (No offense intended) I'm confident it will be included sooner or later

Giovtec
27-09-2017, 06:24
I guess it just wasn't top priority as it is irrelevant for console users e.g. where the money is. (No offense intended) I'm confident it will be included sooner or later

Hope so, for us painters, there is no life with out spec and fresnel ;)

Gethema
27-09-2017, 07:33

IIRC, it (fresnel, spec & wheel color) was already available halfway through the pre-alpha/beta phase of PCars1, with community members creating awesome liveries early on in the development process.

Thanks to the custom grid tool, it was also possible to create an entire motorsport series of custom liveried cars later, e.g to draft a whole field of GT3 cars with only 'official' liveries used in real motorsport series.

While I applaud SMS for their creative talent and imaginative skills in creating fictional liveries in both PC1 and even more so in PC2, I still love racing against real world liveried cars, as imho it adds quite a bit to the immersion when you feel like you're actually running in the series :)