PDA

View Full Version : setup screen, why can i not simply apply a change? why do i have to save everytime?

whip
26-09-2017, 14:43
as title says. this is a super annoying setup screen, all i want to do is a apply a change and test it, yet i have to save everything all the time either overwriting my saved setup or creating a million useless saved setups, this is really badly designed in my opinion

Tepp
26-09-2017, 14:51
Just save over existing, it gives you this option, no need to create a new one every time. that's it.

whip
26-09-2017, 14:54
Just save over existing, it gives you this option, no need to create a new one every time. that's it.

if i have a setup saved thats good and im testing and tweaking based off that i don't want to overwrite that setup and lose it forever, especially if you do a few tweaks over a few overwrites and then want to go back, you basically have to remember exactly what your settings were

every other game allows ytou to apply settings without having to save them, than when you find what you like you then save the setup

Tbolt
26-09-2017, 14:58
I don't see a problem with saving a different setup each time, the problem is that they have made it over complicated to do so, but it still doesn't take that long. Just wish they would remove the, over right or save a new setup menu as it doesn't need to be there.

Mr.Smoke
26-09-2017, 14:59
Ive noticed this too and find it very annoying. Needing to save multiple tunes per car, per track just for testing purposes isnt ideal. Hopefully it gets addressed in a patch soon.

Ive also ran in to occurances where saving to the existing setup doesnt actually save my changes.