PDA

View Full Version : Want to hear a joke?

SharpEyez
26-09-2017, 15:24
PC1:
First people complained the cars we're to sticky.

PC:2
Now people complain they constantly spin out :D

Meanwhile I am here driving solid laps with not much spinning :D

*sorry but I just read some user reviews about this game on xbox, pc, ps4 complaining they spin out, thinking every one is a solid born racer from day one and no learning curve is required :D :yes:

MaximusN
26-09-2017, 15:37
It all depends on the car. :) The Ginetta GT5 definitely has some problems on the career mode tracks on lift-off. Most other cars are fine they are. You'd kind of expect a 288 GTO to be more of a handful than a Ginetta GT5, but it's a blast to drive like a hooligan without any setup changes.

But agreed, I read some reviews who apparently only drove the wrong cars. Maybe it's a good idea to focus more on car and tracks in career mode in testing because they will get driven and noticed most.

kevin kirk
26-09-2017, 15:56
PC1:

*sorry but I just read some user reviews about this game on xbox, pc, ps4 complaining they spin out, thinking every one is a solid born racer from day one and no learning curve is required :D :yes:

.....the issue console guys are "complaining" about is something being wrong with the cars causing them to have the inability to go in a straight line, jerking back and forth, and collapse into a spin on the straight aways. We know how to set up a car if we want it loose or we want it tight. Its alittle more than a black and white picture you are suggesting.

whip
26-09-2017, 16:01
please delete this thread

Plato99
26-09-2017, 16:03
By all means gloat when it's perfect. Until then please work on making it so :)

ECT CHEF
26-09-2017, 16:28
Tested the controller on the PC with the default settings and didn't have any issue putting down some good times. Was thinking it is the same way on console unless they turn all of the assists off thinking they'll be faster.

Twitch_6
26-09-2017, 16:36
PC1:

Arrogant much? Clearly it's that everyone sucks at the game, while you're a boss.

What cars, tracks, and conditions are you setting these solid lap times? I can lap Silverstone National in 5 minutes, steady as a rock. Doesn't prove anything.

SharpEyez
27-09-2017, 10:02
Arrogant much? Clearly it's that everyone sucks at the game, while you're a boss.

What cars, tracks, and conditions are you setting these solid lap times? I can lap Silverstone National in 5 minutes, steady as a rock. Doesn't prove anything.

It isn't arrogance, I been down the learning curve road and am still learning.

Point is, you can't expect to drive clean laps and solid times the first time you play a "simulator" game, it takes time.

hpiguy
27-09-2017, 17:51
It isn't arrogance, I been down the learning curve road and am still learning.

Point is, you can't expect to drive clean laps and solid times the first time you play a "simulator" game, it takes time.

What makes you so sure it's their first time playing a sim? As stated above, there are known issues on consoles with gamepads.

ECAR_Tracks
27-09-2017, 19:12
I'm suffering a bit with McLaren 720S under "authentic" level of assist. I don't spin everywhere but struggling to keep the car on the ideal line, don't know if the car is supposed to be like that in real life but I found it very rough to drive it fast specially after turbo lag. T500RS here, not able to inform me about gain / loss of traction, it's too subtle, it's like I had to guess when the car is whether on full tyre traction or not.