PDA

View Full Version : FFB with AI

TMQ
26-09-2017, 16:03
In private session when im driving alone the ffb is fantastic. I can realy push the car and have fun with it. When I add AI cars on track the ffb feels different , loose and lacking resolution. Did someone experienced the same?

bennoj61
26-09-2017, 16:26
Varies by car and track, but I have noticed a difference in handling between private testing and race sessions in both PCars1 & 2. Usually not enough that a few laps of practice in the single-player races doesn't allow me to adjust, but a few cars have become so different that they were impossible to drive.

Roger Prynne
26-09-2017, 16:27
It's a known problem and being looked into.

ShneebnaMRR108
09-10-2017, 23:57
If these game feature issues are "being looked into" now, how is it that the issues could not have been looked into earlier? What's the actual difference in the situation other than a matter of the actual time frames? If it's information that we are not allowed to know, then just say so. Otherwiswe we all just think that the game makers and testers are less than adequate.

gotdirt410sprintcar
10-10-2017, 01:12
Because there is thousands of code so there is things that happen. But I think sms should look in to beta testing on consoles just to help them in the long run pcars3 .

Roger Prynne
10-10-2017, 08:59
If these game feature issues are "being looked into" now, how is it that the issues could not have been looked into earlier? What's the actual difference in the situation other than a matter of the actual time frames? If it's information that we are not allowed to know, then just say so. Otherwiswe we all just think that the game makers and testers are less than adequate.

Do a bit more reading of the forums and you will find out.

Roger Prynne
10-10-2017, 08:59

Do a bit more reading of the forums and you will find out.
I'm not going to repeat myself anymore on this subject.