PDA

View Full Version : How to turn off Intercom (openents Mic)

schiggy
26-09-2017, 16:06
Hi

Does anybody knows where i can set the volume for the openents mic (sorry i don't find the right words...)?

Or other question: Does anybody now how i be able in the qualifying mode to go to the right side of the screen when i'm in the box? I don't find it out with my thrustmaster steering wheel to go to the right side because i need to use the right analog stick for the right side right? So i would be able to set his volume off... it sucks - i don't want to hear the openent driver....

thank you for your help

twotonetommy
26-09-2017, 16:37
I have the same issue and could not figure out how to move to the right side (T300RS) to mute players. The temporary solution is to create a private party in your PS4 menu and then jump back into PC2. No more interruptions.

schiggy
26-09-2017, 17:55
I had an Idea: You need to Connect also with your "Normal" Gamepad - it's no problem, you can connect with both at the same time. After this you can turn the intercom off with your gamepad, and race with the the wheel :-) have fun

goonerjon777
26-09-2017, 18:08
Hi

Does anybody knows where i can set the volume for the openents mic (sorry i don't find the right words...)?

Or other question: Does anybody now how i be able in the qualifying mode to go to the right side of the screen when i'm in the box? I don't find it out with my thrustmaster steering wheel to go to the right side because i need to use the right analog stick for the right side right? So i would be able to set his volume off... it sucks - i don't want to hear the openent driver....

thank you for your help

Yes its a royal pain muting everybody individually but thats the only way I know

GenBrien
26-09-2017, 19:16
at least it would be fun if the sound would not come before then end of the loading screen. Kinda tired of having some ***** shouting in their mics and not beeing able to mute them.

an option to have no mic sound at all would be appreciated

xtro
26-09-2017, 21:32
I'll try the private party setup... Every single race I've been in there's some guy with an open mic picking up the sound blasting from his TV... i dont want to keep muting them one by one