PDA

View Full Version : Project Cars 2 Bugs & Glitches

AOR Nismo
26-09-2017, 16:24
Hello SMS and fellow forum users,

I Wanted to point the bugs out that I found to make the game better, so here I go.

Singleplayer: *Setups tend to not save.
*Setups some times wont load.
*Changing the setup from its standard makes the car not brake no longer (For example changed the brake pressure from 95 to a 100 and the car
cannot stop what so ever; Normally I will brake at 300M and with setup I almost brake at 450M to make the corner

Timetrail: *Setups tend to not save.
*Changing the setup from its standard makes the car not brake no longer (For example changed the brake pressure from 95 to a 100 and the car
cannot stop what so ever; Normally I will brake at 300M and with setup I almost brake at 450M to make the corner
*Destroying your car in a earlier run (for example losing a wheel) will cause when you restart without that wheel again (not performance impacting)

Multiplayer: *Setups tend to not save.
*Multiplayer Loading screen freezes (requires restarting the game)
*Multiplayer Ready screen (after loading screen tends to freeze a lot) (requires restarting the game)
*Prerace lobby freezes a lot (requires restarting the game)
*Bugsplats (during starting the game from steam or desktop happened a couple of times)
*Engine overheating (On default setup, blowing up engine; When Resetting to pits and driving out it immediatly happens again because the
temperature stays at 150 even when resetted) <Dont remember what cars exactly I believe it was a GT3 Porsche.
*When somebody joins the server (whilst being on track) it causes a mini-freeze for like 0.3 seconds and it can put you off.

Its quite a list already and I wont stop looking because this game has a special place in my heart and I want it to be as good as possible.

Thanks for reading

rosko
26-09-2017, 16:32
I think setups in tt is fixed by design. On one hand i like the idea but on the other the default setups for road cars include SC TC ABS & it sucks.