PDA

View Full Version : Knockhill Rallycross Bug

BaSsMaNLoFtY
26-09-2017, 16:30
Hi,

I've been racing through the career so far with no major issue, apart from one bug which has caused a rallycross event to become a little less interesting.

On the knockhill Rallycross track the trigger point for the joker lap to be registered (air and human) is on the straight, so if you pass closely to the cones at the exit of the joker/drive on the left of the straight you will be registered as having completed the joker, even if you have not done so. This can cause you to also receive penalties for taking the joker multiple times if you move too far over to the left on the straight.

The second (and very minor) issue I've just noticed is that one of the cars on the Rennesport Revival into video in career has no driver behind the wheel. I don't know if this was just in the video or the case for the car full stop, but it's quite amusing none the less. It is the 3rd camera cut in and it clearly shows a black seat with no one in it.

I hope the Knockhill issue can be forwarded on to the relevant team.

Thanks.

Edit. I am playing on PS4 but can on,y assume it's a bug across all platforms.

BaSsMaNLoFtY
27-09-2017, 19:02
Can we confirm this will be picked up as a hug or is there a more official way of getting this back to SMS?

Mahjik
03-10-2017, 18:25
Can you get a video showing the driving line you took?

BaSsMaNLoFtY
06-10-2017, 22:27
Any line you take to the left of the track starting at the orange cones that separate the joker exit and the last corner. If you treat the orange cones as the middle of the straight then any line you take to the left triggers the user and AI to of shown to of taken the joker. Staying hard to thr right and you won't. If you continue to take a line going across to the left of the straight lap after lap you also pick up penalties for 'taking multiple joker laps'.

Trippul G
06-10-2017, 23:38
Any line you take to the left of the track starting at the orange cones that separate the joker exit and the last corner. If you treat the orange cones as the middle of the straight then any line you take to the left triggers the user and AI to of shown to of taken the joker. Staying hard to thr right and you won't. If you continue to take a line going across to the left of the straight lap after lap you also pick up penalties for 'taking multiple joker laps'.

I can confirm this is an issue on Xbox as well. Had it happen to me several times.