PDA

View Full Version : Missing Pit Crews - Algarve

BaSsMaNLoFtY
26-09-2017, 18:20
Hi,

Just did my first mandatory pit stop race and noticed that there were no pit crews for anyone including me. I thought that that was a clear new feature? Can someone confirm if this is a bug on one track or all?

Thanks

FlyinJake
26-09-2017, 19:07
Hi,

Just did my first mandatory pit stop race and noticed that there were no pit crews for anyone including me. I thought that that was a clear new feature? Can someone confirm if this is a bug on one track or all?

Thanks

I saw the same issue yesterday in an online race at Spa. Only a low quality black and white sign was hanging in the air where the pitcrew was supposed to stop me.

BaSsMaNLoFtY
26-09-2017, 23:14
I saw the same issue yesterday in an online race at Spa. Only a low quality black and white sign was hanging in the air where the pitcrew was supposed to stop me.

That's right. It was like a very hazy white sign where the stop sign should be and then no crew at all.

klysm
27-09-2017, 00:52
Can confirm this.

BaSsMaNLoFtY
27-09-2017, 19:02
Can we confirm this will be picked up as a hug or is there a more official way of getting this back to SMS?

warth0g
27-09-2017, 19:20
I also noticed no pit crews for the whole of the Ginetta Juniors career. I wondered if it was intentional... maybe you have to change your own tyres in such a lowly class ? ;-)

Quatzu
27-09-2017, 20:23
Yep. No pit crews all tracks on Formula Rookie, even if I call in a stop. It worked for a bit, but now everyone is invisible.

BaSsMaNLoFtY
28-09-2017, 01:04
Keep bumping this until a mod etc picks it up. For such a big addition chirped on about by SMS it's a little disappointing to see it (or not in this case) work as intended.

milliotseb
28-09-2017, 04:05
Hi,

What serie/car were you in?
Did you requested the pitstop beforehand in the In Car Management interface?

BaSsMaNLoFtY
28-09-2017, 08:07
What serie/car were you in?
Did you requested the pitstop beforehand in the In Car Management interface?

GT3 Ferrari 488 and yes I did request a pit.

On a side note, the pit in request doesn't seem to work unless you are a couple corners away from the pit. For example, requesting to pit in when going round the first 2 thirds of the lap dident trigger a pit in. That was me trying it through ICM and on a button I assigned on the wheel. Neither worked until 2 corners from the pit entrance.

I will run some more races today on different tracks to see if it's a issue across the game or track specific, but judging on the comments it's a wider issue.

BaSsMaNLoFtY
06-10-2017, 22:28
Any updates on missing pit crews? Sounds like it's not just track specific.

JoshTheGeologist
07-10-2017, 07:50
I have experienced this with multiple series on multiple tracks about 60% of the time