PDA

View Full Version : Tyre temperature on wet and IA don't ha e acquaplaning??!!

skylinegtr34
26-09-2017, 20:34
Hi, i try over 20th times the invitational eventi lughtweight with caterham 7, on snetterton, 7am wet race, Level of IA 77 Like always other race, the tyre afte 1 la become blue and don't ha e grip, and the IA not have any acquaplaning, i on the straight need release throttle for stay on the straight, IA can go to max without any effect, result?? I finish race 12th with more than 30sec difference on 6 lap... Why??!!! It's no sense! What is the problem, bug on tyre temperature or IA???

Mon Pavion
26-09-2017, 20:46
Possibly both. I think it is an issue being looked at

mataman
26-09-2017, 21:12
Just wait for GT3 race in career :D On ice ;D It's just ridiculous what's going on sometimes in this game.

skylinegtr34
26-09-2017, 21:24
Just wait for GT3 race in career :D On ice ;D It's just ridiculous what's going on sometimes in this game.

Good, the career its totally broken with this bug!! And afte 4 days SMS don't tell anything of a future patch? I don't want patch today, ok, but one answer with list of fix on working this yes! How can make the career with this bug?? Prey for have allora dry race??!!!

Ex01
26-09-2017, 21:28
Yer I thought I was going insane but aquaplaning does not exist for AI car's, hope this is on the to be fixed asap list.