PDA

View Full Version : Cockpit View no longer default view in VR

dpj463
26-09-2017, 20:58
Hi all,

Today I booted up Pcars2 in vr.
When I get on track, it puts me on roof cam automatically. I cannot seem to find the setting or option to make cockpit view the default view.
If I go into monitor and select cockpit , I don't know how to save this option. When I back out to the race , I am in roof cam mode again. Currently I have camera view bound to a button and I can get it to cockpit, but this is very inconvenient.

Any help would be appreciated

mathematically
26-09-2017, 21:04
Bind a key/button to Recenter VR and press it once you are sat in the car in your driving position with the headset on.

CP2
26-09-2017, 22:35
Sounds like your view is being set when you have your headset down and when you put it on to race you need to recenter, as mentioned above. I had this issue until I bound recenter VR as well.

dpj463
26-09-2017, 23:41
Bind a key/button to Recenter VR and press it once you are sat in the car in your driving position with the headset on.

Thanks for the quick answer. Will try now.

Hotdognz
27-09-2017, 00:06
The same is happening for me and i have my headset on, first day default view VR was in the cockpit, now its outside VR view as default, i have to hit the camera button to get back into the cockpit.

Morgan Henstridge
27-09-2017, 01:07
For me it remembers the last view I was using.

If i am in the first cockpit view, this is where my view is next time. I did 1 race and was in chase cam crossing the line, and next race, this was the view I started on.
I changed Camera to the cockpit view, and from there on it has remained in the Cockpit view as expected.