PDA

View Full Version : [SelfSolved] Cant get full HUD with triples

MISTER WU
26-09-2017, 22:29
Gday again folks, i seem to only have the lap time showing on my triples in the HUD and i cant seem to get the lap, tyres or anything else to show up.
If i edit the HUD and drag my mouse to the lower left of the center screen it starts showing boxes on the right of my right screen LOL.
I cannot drag them to the center screen to realign them and also nothing shows on the right or left screen.

Resetting does nothing so is this an issue with triple screens?
Also note that this is in cockpit, but changing to anything still doesnt work.

MISTER WU
27-09-2017, 22:26
Bumpy bump, anyone else not getting the HUD to display using triples? All i see is the potential dialog and thats it.

RomKnight
27-09-2017, 22:28
I played yesterday and I had all and the sub pages as well.

MISTER WU
28-09-2017, 05:21
I played yesterday and I had all and the sub pages as well.

Do you mean you had all the HUD because im sure i did untill i changed one HUD.
I might remove the graphics xml file or find where the setting is.

MISTER WU
29-09-2017, 23:15
I sorted my issue out, what i did wrong was use surround screen in nvidia but then ticked the tirple screen box.
This stops super sampling from working as well, as soon as i unticked the triple screen box and ajusted my FOV i could then apply supersampling and see all my HUD objects.

Aldo Zampatti
29-09-2017, 23:21
Glad it works!

drathuu
30-09-2017, 00:43
Unticking triples would elongate the side screens (Distortion) .. ok as a workaround, however rather have triples correctly orientated.

That said, my triples with Triple ticked work fine and i get all hud components on the screen - However i am not using supersampling.

MISTER WU
30-09-2017, 05:41
Unticking triples would elongate the side screens (Distortion) .. ok as a workaround, however rather have triples correctly orientated.

That said, my triples with Triple ticked work fine and i get all hud components on the screen - However i am not using supersampling.
Yeah mine worked with the box ticked but SS wouldnt work. Also being new to triples i ticked the box.!