PDA

View Full Version : Fanatec GT3 RS v2 wheel. Not detected. Any way to use it?

Argo1
27-09-2017, 01:40
My Fanatec GT3RS wheel works perfect with PCars1 on PS4. With PCars2 it will not detect it. I don't want to have to toss out a very good wheel and pedals! Is there any way to use it?

zr1chris
27-09-2017, 01:50
My Fanatec GT3RS wheel works perfect with PCars1 on PS4. With PCars2 it will not detect it. I don't want to have to toss out a very good wheel and pedals! Is there any way to use it?

It's not supported in P Cars 2.

You really should consider getting a Drivehub. It will make your wheel compatible with almost every racing title on the PS4 and Xbox 1

JesterD44y
27-09-2017, 05:48
As far as I know there was a conflict between Sony and Fanatec some time back. All support for there products was then removed from Ps4. This is also part of what put a stop to future updates for PC1 on Ps4 since the next update would have to remove the Fanatec support from the game.

Since then Sony and Fanatec has reached a new deal on new hardware but the earlier models are unfortunately not affected by this.

At least this is my understanding of it.

Sankyo
27-09-2017, 06:42
As far as I know there was a conflict between Sony and Fanatec some time back. All support for there products was then removed from Ps4. This is also part of what put a stop to future updates for PC1 on Ps4 since the next update would have to remove the Fanatec support from the game.

Since then Sony and Fanatec has reached a new deal on new hardware but the earlier models are unfortunately not affected by this.

At least this is my understanding of it.

There was no conflict, just that Sony decided out of the blue that Fanatec should make a new, licensed wheel base and that all their wheel bases up to that point would/could not be supported anymore on PS4.