PDA

View Full Version : Ford Fusion Stockcar Template?

n8rockerasu
27-09-2017, 04:29
Am I massively blind or did we not get a template for the stockcar? That was one of the ones I was looking forward to most. NEED RICKY BOBBY NOW!!! lol :D

foolinjection
27-09-2017, 11:12
I wonder if the lack of a NASCAR licence means that they can't give us a template as part of a kind of "okay you can have the stock car but you can't have any real liveries" deal. I think the Merc DTM was like that in pCARS1.

Jan Frischkorn
27-09-2017, 12:05
No worries. I will add it. :)

n8rockerasu
27-09-2017, 14:31
I wonder if the lack of a NASCAR licence means that they can't give us a template as part of a kind of "okay you can have the stock car but you can't have any real liveries" deal. I think the Merc DTM was like that in pCARS1.

Haha, I was beginning to conspiracy theorize myself. It just seemed like a weird coincidence. Glad that's not the case though. People are going to do some great things with this. :)

Awesome! Thank you! :)

foolinjection
27-09-2017, 16:56
Haha, I was beginning to conspiracy theorize myself. It just seemed like a weird coincidence. Glad that's not the case though. People are going to do some great things with this. :)

Glad it's not the case of contract and licences stuff and it's just been an oversight. However I am a little sad that they didn't keep the old 1990's stock car from pCARS 1 in pCARS 2. I'll miss my Mello Yello "Days of Thunder" skin!

ccughostdk
29-09-2017, 21:09

And do You have a releasedate of fresnel, spec e.t.c. ..... Canīt wait much longer :grief: