PDA

View Full Version : Request: Random seasonal weather

ZulfoDK
27-09-2017, 08:06
I would like it NOT to snow if I choose summer and "random" in the weather settings!

Please make the weather fit the chosen season.

Leper Messiah
27-09-2017, 08:17
It can and does snow in summer in the Northern hemisphere , albeit very rare. It should be a possibility IMO but have some sort of % to ensure it's rarity. Or some way of selecting which weather types we want the randomness to be picked from?

ZulfoDK
27-09-2017, 08:30
It can and does snow in summer in the Northern hemisphere , albeit very rare. It should be a possibility IMO but have some sort of % to ensure it's rarity. Or some way of selecting which weather types we want the randomness to be picked from?

I guess it does happen in the VERY northern hemisphere - but when I select Summer and Random Weather on Le Mans, I do not expect to be racing in snowy conditions :)

BTW. another Seahawk fan here ;)

OddTimer
27-09-2017, 08:48
Agreed...it may happen, but it happens maybe too often in the game? Can SMS just bring snow to a zero in the summer for some tracks?

Leper Messiah
27-09-2017, 12:35
I guess it does happen in the VERY northern hemisphere - but when I select Summer and Random Weather on Le Mans, I do not expect to be racing in snowy conditions :)

BTW. another Seahawk fan here ;)

snowed in places of the UK in summer of 2014 (good year for Seahawks! :) ), Birmingham in the '70s had snow in summer. So not necessarily the very northern! :) But yeah it should be really really really rare....I don't think PC2 does weather that way, I'm certain I've read somewhere the devs want it to be a "% chance of" system in the future.