PDA

View Full Version : HUD layout options not working right in VR

mexz
27-09-2017, 09:17
First post here so hi all!
I tried to adjust the HUD but the layout option is almost useless in VR(oculus). All i want to do is change position and size for each panel but...
-it's very hard to select the panels. There's something not working right.
-You can only resize/ all together, and they move in space while changing size(should be separated).

Please make all panels adjustable inside car. It's very important in VR to be able to quickly customize the layout for different cars.
Thanks ;)

rocho
27-09-2017, 10:10
It would also be good to be able to change the depth of the HUD, I think that it's a bit too close to the head.

ImpliedConsent
27-09-2017, 16:54
I tried to adjust the HUD but the layout option is almost useless in VR(oculus). All i want to do is change position and size for each panel but...
-it's very hard to select the panels. There's something not working right.
-You can only resize/ all together, and they move in space while changing size(should be separated).
I was looking for this complaint. mexz has it right. At one point I almost moved the speedo/tach. Almost...but no. Without VR (Rift), I can move the HUD around, but it does not transfer to VR. In VR, the speedo/tach is so far to the right, I have to take my eyes off the road to monitor and hit my marks.