PDA

View Full Version : Helmet Cam

Minimitch
27-09-2017, 10:06
Hi guys, just a random question, just started playing with helmet cam and I've noticed that the cockpit area and wing mirrors get blurry at high speeds. Is this supposed to happen or is it a slight glitch? Having never done any racing I'm not sure if this has been done for realism or not.

Ex01
27-09-2017, 10:08
I noticed this also even with motion Blur turned off. Dont like it last time i checked the only time my vision starts to blur wearing a helmet is 160mph + on my bike, and that's wind, perhaps the windows are down on our sports cars?? :-)

Djuvinile
27-09-2017, 10:14
Its made to replicate real view i think!? Go sit in a car look through the windscreen in real life, and i bet you cant see the mirrors or dials on your dashboard sharp as well.. unless you look at them, wich isnt the same in game.

AMonney
27-09-2017, 10:28
It was the exact same in PC 1, and I join Djuvinile on this point. It's to recreate the real life effect. Maybe if you move the head (in VR) or with a stick the blur will change poistion.

Cheers

Machinist90
27-09-2017, 10:29
it's an option you can turn off,it's depth of field setting in camera options...helmet cam I believe...it's in there somewhere

Minimitch
27-09-2017, 10:37
Thanks for the reply guys. It's not something that bothers me at all, I was more curious than anything. Think I'm starting to prefer helmet cam to cockpit cam tbh