PDA

View Full Version : G25/G27 setup for Pcars2

Neo-ST
27-09-2017, 12:24
Not feeling curbs enough...anyone got some good setup for G25 (or G27, they're basically the same) ?

MortICi
27-09-2017, 15:14
Not feeling curbs enough...anyone got some good setup for G25 (or G27, they're basically the same) ?

You can't hear them?

In all seriousness, i run on Informative with the sliders all default. Feels exactly how i expect to me. Make sure you have the latest drivers installed (there are new ones on the Logitech site). Additionally you can crank up the FX slider if you want more unnecessary tugging.

NOTE: If you want oscillation from driving over kerbs (even on tracks where they are flat) you are most likely going to be slower as you have to fight the wheel more (forces you wouldn't normally feel, causing your wheels to move left and right when they really shouldn't) and possibly cause you to spin out when you shouldn't have. I suggest using your ears and eyes to know when you are driving over kerbs and no the wheel which controls the direction your wheels are pointed in. Seems kinda counter intuitive but to each their own.

I run a G25, see my sig.

I am not preaching, just boggles my mind...

I have also used Jack Spades custom ffb file (standard mid comp) which you might like, just mess with the FX slider (i ran it at 18) to get desired feels.

Neo-ST
27-09-2017, 16:21
Thanks, I will try your suggestions. Can you point me to that Jack Spades custom ffb file please?

zuotoski
27-09-2017, 17:53
^ http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51628-Jack-Spade-Custom-FFB-Files

Flamaros
27-09-2017, 18:31
I have a G27 and I use Alternative Hi-Compress with default settings in game.

Like that it seems good to me.