PDA

View Full Version : Detailed Leaderboards like pcars 1 in web browser? Coming soon?

senn
27-09-2017, 12:52
nice easy one for anyone who knows. Will the Time Attack Leaderboards be put up in browser format like it was in pcars 1? Old boards are here... http://cars-stats-steam.wmdportal.com/index.php/leaderboard can we expect the same for pCars 2?

N0body Of The Goat
27-09-2017, 12:56
Discovered in an earlier post on same subject. ;)

http://cars2-stats-steam.wmdportal.com/index.php

Trippul G
27-09-2017, 13:22
I had no idea such a thing existed. It's fairly irrelevant to me, being that I'm on XB1, but still...good to get a general idea of where I stand (generally towards the bottom). :rolleyes:

senn
27-09-2017, 13:22
cool, except the leaderboards appear to be broken. Look up Bathurst Mount Panorama Overall and note the quickest time (about 1.58 in an F50GT) but when I check my quickest lap in the Nissan GTP ZX Turbo - 1.51ish, mid pack, it doesn't appear on the overall table....something is amiss...

senn
27-09-2017, 13:25
I had no idea such a thing existed. It's fairly irrelevant to me, being that I'm on XB1, but still...good to get a general idea of where I stand (generally towards the bottom). :rolleyes:
The part I like about the browser Leaderboards is it shows what assists were used (if any) which I like as it gives me a better idea where I stand compared to other people using no assists

Trippul G
27-09-2017, 13:30
Right. Only...I can't seem to decipher what those little symbols mean for assists used. Is there a legend somewhere? Or do I need to mouse-over or something? (Not really feasible on my phone).

Eric Rowland
27-09-2017, 16:05
Gird up those loins and......Turn those assists OFF lads! :)

Trippul G
27-09-2017, 18:00

Mmm...I'll stick with "authentic", thanks.

Sloskimo
27-09-2017, 18:16
With authentic assists on, it will show you drive with abs, esp, tcs in there, while you don't when doing the lap, something weird going on with autoclutch also sometimes. Well, that's what happens to me anyway.

BrainsBush
27-09-2017, 18:52
Great thanks for sharing. It seems not all data is saved? I drove on a couple of tracks (e.g. Norschleife) and my name doesnot appear on the list (yet?)

D3vilDriver
27-09-2017, 19:15
Great thanks for sharing. It seems not all data is saved? I drove on a couple of tracks (e.g. Norschleife) and my name doesnot appear on the list (yet?)

I could imagine that there are specific times when it is updated.
I tried to look up the community events to see how many are behind me, where my time stands. It shows the different events, but no leader boards.

senn
27-09-2017, 22:35
Right. Only...I can't seem to decipher what those little symbols mean for assists used. Is there a legend somewhere? Or do I need to mouse-over or something? (Not really feasible on my phone).

Yeah it's a mouseover. From Left to right it's
Car handling model (I think this is just a holdover from pcars1, I means Intermediate IIRC)
Setup type (C= Custom D= Default)
Controller type (W = Wheel, G = Gamepad etc)
Camera Used (E = External I = Incar)
The last one is for assists and shows a list if moused over. The basic summary tho is if it's Green Line, no assists used. Red/pink + means assists were used, Blue C means Auto clutch only

Sid Snott
27-09-2017, 22:58
Shame we don't have this for the PS4

pedrochapps
27-09-2017, 23:20

Ill stick with what the car has in reality, So far its netted me 3 records

N0body Of The Goat
28-09-2017, 06:24
With authentic assists on, it will show you drive with abs, esp, tcs in there, while you don't when doing the lap, something weird going on with autoclutch also sometimes. Well, that's what happens to me anyway.

I noticed yesterday that it seems all my times are shown with CBS/TC/SC active, when I'm using the "authentic" assists option, yet I'm fairly sure that not all the cars I've driven around Spa have all three assists.

Sloskimo
28-09-2017, 07:05
I noticed yesterday that it seems all my times are shown with CBS/TC/SC active, when I'm using the "authentic" assists option, yet I'm fairly sure that not all the cars I've driven around Spa have all three assists.

Yep, game does not seem to properly look at which assists the car has when driving in authentic, and just shows everything as enabled in the leaderboards. It's not really a big deal I guess, but it'd be nice if it could be fixed at some point.

SlowBloke
28-09-2017, 11:09
Discovered in an earlier post on same subject. ;)

http://cars2-stats-steam.wmdportal.com/index.php

Very nice :)

Would be really great if we could filter by class too in the web portal - its very useful to see what cars are obviously ahead of the pack balance wise.