PDA

View Full Version : Spinning out on purpose?

FreefallRLC
27-09-2017, 12:52
This might sound stoopid but I noticed something strange.
The last 2 Days I was driving several career races. I was driving a lot of laps without problem; 10-15 or more. Always driving about the same line and speed. But in like every game the car was suddenly spinning out in the last 2-3 laps in same corner. If that happened 2 or 3 times; ok... But it happend in about 6 or 7 games in a row on different tracks. As if the game has a scripted event to let you spin out in the last few laps to "make it more interesting agan?!" Maybe itīs me or just coincidence. But for me it happens in almost every race. Anyone else had such a experience?

Sum Dixon-Ear
27-09-2017, 13:08
I would be checking tyre wear/temps or track conditions, it's not very likely to be scripted event.

Sankyo
27-09-2017, 13:14
There's no such thing as scripted spinning in the game.

Invincible
27-09-2017, 13:15
Could it be that your tires are slowly getting out of the optimal temperature range?

JoshTheGeologist
27-09-2017, 14:32
Scripted events to wreck you? This isn't GTA online lol. It's probably due to tire wear or tire temperature. It could also be a fuel weight factor, the car gets lighter and lighter and suddenly it gets too light and can't handle the corner the same as before.