PDA

View Full Version : HUD element for viewing sector times?

Trippul G
27-09-2017, 13:14
In PCARS1, I really liked the HUD element that showed our breakdown of sector times, and the delta to our session best, and was looking for the same thing in PCARS2 but couldn't seem to find it.

I know we have the little split delta widget with the green/red bar now, but it's not the same. Am I missing something obvious, or is it really not included anymore?

cpcdem
27-09-2017, 21:38
Yeah, I am missing that, too, being a TT freak.

The best sector times are actually visible in PC2 and they are much better than in PC1, as they also show in the same window the best potential time/sectors and world best time/sectors as well. (although the world record shows the record for the current class in a very broad sense [Road A and Road F are combined in the same class], so this usually is not really helpful)

But from what I've seen, the lap delta can only show the delta compared to the best lap in current session only, not compared to my personal best. I've had the same problem in RRE, while I was happy with that one in PC1, as it was easily to compare to PB in realtime, from the first meters. Or maybe it's possible to do that in PC2 as well and I haven't found how to do it?

In any case, obviously those are not huge issues..

Boskapongen
27-09-2017, 21:59
Its there, i have mine on. Just change the correct hud element to "full". Just canīt remember what its called ATM...

Boskapongen
27-09-2017, 22:04
Here, HUD box called LAP TIMINGS: set to FULL

Trippul G
28-09-2017, 00:26
Here, HUD box called LAP TIMINGS: set to FULL

Hmm, not quite the same as what I was thinking of, but maybe it'll do. I'll give it a go. Thanks, guys!