PDA

View Full Version : Things that need fixing

DiederickKwarktas
27-09-2017, 13:27
Hello there, here is a list of things that seriously need fixing or have to be added to the game!

Im not going to start about the AI seeing as everyone now knows its a big problem and there are countless threads about this already.
So here it goes:
1. Please let us choose our session length for qualifying and practice, or at least let us advance time. Or make sure the skip to end button doesnt make the AI put in times that are way too fast(been a problem since pc1 and i cant believe it still is)
2. Somehow the kerbs on the outside make my car stutter and act as some sort of limiter, why is this? im pretty sure kerbs irl dont act this way. It usually happens when you're not even over the kerb so i dont think it is ment to counter corner cutting.
3.ABS is not working as it should be, somehow you still lock up massively when stomping the brakes.(which I advise you shouldnt do)

All in all they sold us an unfinished game again, I understand a game like this takes lots of time to create but when allot of cars arent even driveable because their model is all messed up maybe sms should have focused more on quality over quantity.

AbeWoz
27-09-2017, 13:30
you can adjust (and should) ABS strength in the car tuning menu under the 'ECU' tab at the very bottom.

Sankyo
27-09-2017, 13:47
2. Somehow the kerbs on the outside make my car stutter and act as some sort of limiter, why is this? im pretty sure kerbs irl dont act this way. It usually happens when you're not even over the kerb so i dont think it is ment to counter corner cutting.

Pretty sure this is TC kicking in.

gandy
27-09-2017, 13:55
For me its Gearbox/clutch damage as both of these seem to be missing from the game as you can shift H-patterns with out the need for a clutch as i want to hear those gears grind if dont engage the clutch enough and if i miss shift to many times i should risk damage to the gear box ( could also remove the need for rapid fire shifting protection if it damage the gearbox or clutch when shifting down and the rpm's are to high ).

maTech
27-09-2017, 13:56

That stuttering feels normal for me but while driving the bmw m6 gt3 and gte the sound is broken when this combination of kerbs and tc happens. Some kind of crackling. In other cars i hadn't the problem with the sound till now.

DiederickKwarktas
27-09-2017, 14:39
Then it is by far the weirdest TC ive ever encountered! Will try to fiddle around with it to see if thats the thing

DiederickKwarktas
27-09-2017, 14:47

Well my good sir, you are 100% right.
Now i have to say if i go over the kerbs with tc off i lose no traction whatsoever so i wonder why the game decided i need to slow down that much with TC on :P