PDA

View Full Version : Cockpit camera view FUBAR

ccughostdk
27-09-2017, 13:46
I donīt know how, but my cockpitview got f*cked up. Is there a way to reset it to default values?? :miserable: See picture.

ELAhrairah
27-09-2017, 13:54
Maybe this can help?

If you are on pc you can click ctrl+k (sometime a few times, move your mouse if it does noy immediately work) and it will unlock free camera. With the mouse you can point the camera any direction and with the keyborard buttons w s d e and y h you can move the seat any direction you want.

ccughostdk
27-09-2017, 14:15
Maybe this can help?

If you are on pc you can click ctrl+k (sometime a few times, move your mouse if it does noy immediately work) and it will unlock free camera. With the mouse you can point the camera any direction and with the keyborard buttons w s d e and y h you can move the seat any direction you want.

Thanks I know all that. The problem is that I want the default cockpiview - without using CTRL+K EVERYTIME to correct the wrong view. When i did the fresh install the cockpit was ideal. But at some point the settings get BIIIP up.

AbeWoz
27-09-2017, 14:25
you can assign controls (usually WASD) to move seat up down forward and back and since its not the Ctrl + K cam, it will save the view.

ELAhrairah
27-09-2017, 15:05
you can assign controls (usually WASD) to move seat up down forward and back and since its not the Ctrl + K cam, it will save the view.

Good one! Did not know this too. Thx