PDA

View Full Version : Oulton park concrete barrier?

Robhd
27-09-2017, 17:53
Ok, first career race in Ginetta the barrier on the chicane at Knickerbrook is made of concrete not foam! Yes, in real life there is a chevron barrier but it is categorically polystyrene not concrete... Race finishing event in the little Ginetta! I go there regularly for BSB racing... Would hate to see a bike swipe it...gulp!

Also, in same race the tyres simply can't be switched on...

Also, as a bit of a general moan... Why are we been given fuel in litres rather than laps? How the heck are we supposed to know the fuel consumption of every car and even then calculating that to how many laps we set the race is simply way too much of a pain in the posterior... Otherwise if that L already stands for laps then thats bust too... Because the fuel consumption is way beyond an L per lap!

AbeWoz
27-09-2017, 17:56
its liters. you have to calculate fuel use per lap yourself, but there are some mobile apps out there for PC1 that work with PC2 that will give you a L/Lap readout.

Robhd
27-09-2017, 18:07
its liters. you have to calculate fuel use per lap yourself, but there are some mobile apps out there for PC1 that work with PC2 that will give you a L/Lap readout.

If AbeWoz is correct, and ai don't doubt him where do we find any such calculator then? Nothing in Apple apps store and a quck google search throws up nowt!... This nth degree realism is getting just a tad silly now... It is, all said and done just a bloody game... Fanboys, please do not remove your hair shirts at this point lol!

AbeWoz
27-09-2017, 18:11
pCARS Dash is on the iOS store. That's what i used when I played PC1 on my Xbox. There are others you can run on a laptop as well that will still pull data from Xbox.

Robhd
27-09-2017, 18:49
pCARS Dash is on the iOS store. That's what i used when I played PC1 on my Xbox. There are others you can run on a laptop as well that will still pull data from Xbox.

Thanks mate, i have the app already didn't realise it would do that...doh! Will have a look now...