PDA

View Full Version : Thrustmaster T100

Nihes03
27-09-2017, 18:33
Hello again, I'm going to open the topic again, because I saw several others and the rebounds are great. I have a Thustmaster T100 steering wheel I used on pcars1, I use it on the Assetto Corsa and F1 2016 and it works perfectly, and now you say you are not licensed by sony. Ridiculous this is an attempt to change our equipment. My T100 is working perfectly and I do not intend to switch. Please where do you request, ask, to include the T100 driver in the pcars2 joco?

Siberian Tiger
27-09-2017, 18:43
There can be 100 more open Topics about the Thrustmaster T100 on PS4. It will not change the Situation.

Sony pulled the Plug - No Driver Support on PS4 for this Wheel anymore. Nothing SMS can do.

Sorry im afraid.

JMNAte
29-09-2017, 08:43
If it was compatible in pcars1 how can it not be compatible in pcars2? As of now, pcars2 is the only game in my ps4 that does not support this wheel. I'd be really sad if I had to return this game...

amazed
29-09-2017, 13:33
I upgraded to a T150, still a lower priced alternative and a bit more future proof than running a wheel that was produced for the PS3....

Siberian Tiger
29-09-2017, 13:34
If it was compatible in pcars1 how can it not be compatible in pcars2? As of now, pcars2 is the only game in my ps4 that does not support this wheel. I'd be really sad if I had to return this game...

Stated many times in the Forum. It's not licensed anymore by Sony. No Drivers in the SDK.

Jamminns
12-10-2017, 08:04
The drivers were never in the SDK. The devs have always needed to put the drivers in them selves.
I was using the t100 on the GT SPORT demo/beta yesterday. How is it Polyphony can do it but these lot can’t?

Jamminns
12-10-2017, 08:08
As a side note. This game is nearly unplayable with a pad, it’s actually worse than the first game. Had the game since release but not been able to play it. Go and play GT sport for how a control method should be implemented!!

solocapers
13-10-2017, 08:04
The drivers were never in the SDK. The devs have always needed to put the drivers in them selves.
I was using the t100 on the GT SPORT demo/beta yesterday. How is it Polyphony can do it but these lot can’t?

Thats interesting.. especially since I bought a G29 as we were led to believe it was physically impossible for any new game to support the wheel. Funny how F1 2017 supports it (which was released just over a month ago and continues to even with new patches even though, and I quote from many of the admins/mods/SMS staff in here regarding P Cars1 "If a new patch came out then support would have been removed" ) and now you're saying it works in GT sport beta it too? Surely not? :rollseyes:

Incidentally I also at the time posted Sony public documentation saying that any PS3 era wheels were at the devs choice - no one else's to support however I was told it was at the SDK level this block came about and unfortunately SMS has their hands completely tied and were completely and utterly powerless to do anything about it. Again to quote mods on here "Blame Sony"

Thats odd that GT Sport somehow uses an old SDK doesnt anyone think? I cant quite put my finger on it but something's not right with that. :confused::distrust:

Its safe to say this whole experience and now seeing that the T100 works on the GT Sport Beta this week and STILL works on f1 2017 even though its been patched has left me with a very bitter taste in my mouth.

Mods and SMS can bull**** this however they want but the facts are staring them in the face. We've clearly not been told the truth when we've been told its "impossible" -The funny thing is id happily take being told that support was dropped due to it being old, dont want to support non licensed wheels or whatever reason but its horrific as a customer to be told otherwise.

Its a shame because a lot of people wont forget things like this in the future.

Siberian Tiger
13-10-2017, 08:35
Well, all i can say is take it or leave it.

Yes, probably GT Sports and F1 2017 are using older SDK Versions who know...

solocapers
13-10-2017, 08:44
Well, all i can say is take it or leave it.

Yes, probably GT Sports and F1 2017 are using older SDK Versions who know...

Ofcourse they are :rolleyes::biggrin-new:

Look, it is what it is.. im happy enjoying playing PCars 2 with my new wheel, I could have done without the expense but yea fine. Its done.

I will however vote with my wallet and will never pre order anything from SMS ever again. Not a cat in hells chance. My trust is completely broken and thats a shame considering I urged a few folk to look at P Cars first time around when people were saying "project who?"

With bad customer experience, more people find out than good customer experience. Kinda shot yourselves in the foot in that regard. Especially releasing so close to the juggernaut of the racing scene.

Trazash
14-10-2017, 17:31
So, why GT Sport works with every wheels? T100, f430... I was playing the demo with no problems

Siberian Tiger
14-10-2017, 17:33
Mate just read the Thread...

Kelmal
28-11-2017, 01:55
As a T100 owner can all you modulators just stop giving out this bull.
You are not actually explaining why I can use this wheel on virtually every other driving game including GT Sport but NOT on project cars2.
IF THIS IS PURELY DOWN TO SONY DO YOU NOT THINK THAT IF ANY GAME WOULD NOT ALLOW THE T100 IT WOULD BE GRAND TOURISMO SPORT

ctzn
28-11-2017, 02:38
As a T100 owner can all you modulators just stop giving out this bull.
You are not actually explaining why I can use this wheel on virtually every other driving game including GT Sport but NOT on project cars2.
IF THIS IS PURELY DOWN TO SONY DO YOU NOT THINK THAT IF ANY GAME WOULD NOT ALLOW THE T100 IT WOULD BE GRAND TOURISMO SPORT

Read this thread and you'll find your answers:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?52337-T100-not-recognized

solocapers
28-11-2017, 11:12
Read this thread and you'll find your answers:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?52337-T100-not-recognized

Yea and no, its SMS's answer granted as you say however it smells like BS no matter how many mods and even the owner of this place says otherwise.. If the other, newer, first party Sony games support it then it cant be a valid excuse. Its simple logic.

The fact that it works with GT Sport which is a newer release than this and is a first party title (kinda kills the whole "Blame Sony" nonsense doesnt it?) its a bit odd and then on top of that it works with F1 2017 which came out a few weeks before this (isnt, ofcourse a first party title - so its not like Sony are just trying to gain an advantage for the paranoid folk) makes me not believe what's been posted on here.

I mean, how can you believe it when evidence to the contrary is visible clearly.